Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one, didn't plan on it, but the screen came up with the PPO page just when I happened to be going on the site anyway :lol

Will be my first comiquette :rock:rock

I'm not sure why scale is an issue. Hulk has been many sizes in the comics.

Got one, didn't plan on it, but the screen came up with the PPO page just when I happened to be going on the site anyway :lol

Will be my first comiquette :rock:rock

Grats, You got a really Great piece to begin with....

your only problem will be where to display him
since he is going to be HUGE

:google:google:google

Summary:
The latest to join Sideshow's line of Marvel collectibles is the Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Perfectly capturing Tony Stark's most formidable armor in approximately 1:6 scale, the Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette is a stunning representation of Old Shell Head as the Hulk fighting hero, and is a perfect complement to your favorite Hulk collectible!

Favorite Hulk collectible is currently the Hulk PF and since it's not the same scale, how can this be the perfect complement? :monkey2

Win Win in my book.

those that have Hulk PF now have a GREAT companion piece. Those of us who don't :)( ) now have a 1/6th monster! :rock

Bring on the Hulk Comiquette pics!!!

They already have two GREAT companion pieces with Thing and Abomination...:duh

p1030261.jpg

68301_press03-001.jpg

after seeing this pic 1/6 is a NON-FACTOR.

looks great

Summary:
The latest to join Sideshow's line of Marvel collectibles is the Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Perfectly capturing Tony Stark's most formidable armor in approximately 1:6 scale, the Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette is a stunning representation of Old Shell Head as the Hulk fighting hero, and is a perfect complement to your favorite Hulk collectible!

Favorite Hulk collectible is currently the Hulk PF and since it's not the same scale, how can this be the perfect complement? :monkey2

looking at the pic...it looks like it compliments the Hulk PF very well

Summary:

It's as big as the Hulk and the Hulk wildly varies in size, so the only thing it won't match up with is other human-sized PFs. Some people need to get over it or go home.

Ok everyone, I am in SERIOUS CACA here:

For busy reasons, I have not even been here the whole week, and to boot I missed the Priority Pre-Order.

I am now only on the waitlist for the HulkBuster Exc.

But here is the worst part: Shai will no longer talk to me.

Is there someone out there who will give me their PPO on the EXC Hulkbuster so I can get my collector buddy to start talking to me:(

Like, I am in serious CACA here.

Back