• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hulk vs spidey on pole ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
i know this is going to be very hard to find, but i'm looking for a mint spidey on the pole, from the hulk vs spidey exclusive dio.
i had on lined up already and had it shipped to me, and of course it arrived not only damaged but smashed, like customs opened to inspect it and they dropped it. so i'm in need of another one, if anyone can help me, pm me.
thanks

do you have one then??

it actually wasn't the dio, but a seperate spidey i got from jake, well let's just say that customs tape was all over it, and it looks like the played football with it,and put it back in the box and shipped it on it's journey to me.

it was broken in 4 places, :horrorand get this only one finger.

anyways still looking for one of these, or a minty hulk spidey dio, that i could get and just swap the spidey from my other one, then i would just sell it as damaged. looks like insurance will be going through.

Back