Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still regret not getting the Hulk maquette during Popcultcha's famous Halloween 'glitchgate'. Could've got 36% off at the time, and I'm still hitting myself for hesitating too long.

Not the Maquette... You can still get it on ebay for less then retail.

The newer Ex Green PF goes for a bit more now but not the original maquette.

Talking about Aussie prices bro. $900 retail in Aus due to the exchange rate taking a hit. Haven't seen any on eBay recently.

Hey guys. It is possible that ssc could just change the pose/design/etc. right? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Def pass then. Guess ill just have to wait for Ragnarok Hulk now[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I originally was not too crazy about this AOU Maquette when I first saw it, but it has really been starting to grow on me these last few days I have been looking at it. I think I will be ordering now and cash in on the easy payment option. Hulk is my favorite to collect and I think this will be a welcome addition for any die hard Hulk fan!

Just ordered him! The wait is going to kill me. Oh and I guess I don't mind the "bowlers stance" so much since I used to bowl in a league before my motorcycle accident. LOL I think it is a refreshing change from most of the other stances that I have seen. Personally I think the new PF Hulks look like hunch backs with no neck and the only color that blends the head in halfway decent is the gray one. Oh well everyone has their own opinion. lol I will be sure to post pics once I receive him.

Back