Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as this might be a mer fraction of a second after impact given the Hulks size and possible speed. The inertia may not have balanced out between the upward motion caused by the impact of his foot on the ground... and the downward motion of his upper body. So therefore he MAY still be in transition.

However, you do realize we would be arguing the practical physics concerning a character who survived the UP close detonation of a Nuclear Bomb!! So it isn't like he is on the firmest of grounds anyway.

I don't think it has anything to do with physics. Hulk is just sporting a little "Something About Mary" hair gel.

Not to mention the edge of his pants are also curled back by the downward motion. His hair should follow the same pattern.

Invalid statement, the top of his pants are curled the other way. Like I said before we may never know.

Edit: hope you know I'm just giving you a hard time for the fun of it!:1-1:

Last edited:
Well the Rulk in the comics had a bit of a crew cut... So...:dunno. However, what I learned a long time ago when it comes to drawing these bad boys... Accuracy does not ALWAYS trump cool looking....:lecture

Excellent point sir, then let this point of conjecture come to an end as he definitely looks cool.:clap

Just thought I'd post my repaint of the Red Hulk to Green.. Think the hair on the red hulk is best, it look slike his hair is up because he is falling..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

paint looking awesome but need eyebrows........

Patu - WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Greatwall has the best cutoms of this piece (WWH and PH) but IMO yours is the best looking repaint of a Hulk Comiquette that I have seen (as far as just color change goes). I love the color green you used and the look your paint apps give it.

I actually think is looks Awesome without the eyebrows. Many artist draw Hulk without eyebrows. This looks like a very modern Hulk. I agree with you. The hair on the Red Hulk is perfect for this.

Fantastic work. If the orginal looked like this I would have kept him to go along with the new maquette. Really amazing.

Would love to see more pics!!

Last edited:
We have found a Marvel(R) Collectibles Grey Hulk Comiquette for you! Your wait list reservation #Wxxxxxxx for this item is due to become a live order... :yess: :rock

:impatient: now mine needs to convert!

It's still early so there's a very good chance you will convert. This one is the best version so far out of the three. I don't own the other two yet. But I still need to buy the red one later on. This version reminds me of the McFarlane era hulk!

Back