Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Skaar... guess I should get a dad as well.

Well if you looking for a "Dad" persay there is suppose to be a World War Hulk coming sometime THIS year.:clap

From their Calender for the month of November

155963_372438179516665_1595302314_n.jpg

Not sure about the goofy look on the WW hulks face. I think the gray looks good and pissed.

Well if you looking for a "Dad" persay there is suppose to be a World War Hulk coming sometime THIS year.:clap

From their Calender for the month of November

155963_372438179516665_1595302314_n.jpg

Wow very cool

Spidey can you show all the pics of the calendar please. Please. Please!!

Not sure about the goofy look on the WW hulks face. I think the gray looks good and pissed.

I am sure that they will address the look on his face. Also, the com is a 1/5 scale compared to Skaar's 1/4... I am on the fence about waiting for the WWH piece or just hitting the bullet and getting the Avengers Maquette. Though this Grey would be nice too.

Wow very cool

Spidey can you show all the pics of the calendar please. Please. Please!!

On my iPad and it hates photobucket, but here is the link to a page with all 12 months.

https://www.whatsyourobsession.com/sideshows-2013-calendar-gives-a-hint-at-some-upcoming-releases/

I don't need all 3, I just want one. I sold my green one and get the red one. I may need to sell my red one and get the grey one :gah:

I think I like the grey one the best, for pete's sake I hope there won't be any more variants on this statue.

I am sure that they will address the look on his face. Also, the com is a 1/5 scale compared to Skaar's 1/4... I am on the fence about waiting for the WWH piece or just hitting the bullet and getting the Avengers Maquette. Though this Grey would be nice too.

Good point about scale... hummm.

I don't need all 3, I just want one. I sold my green one and get the red one. I may need to sell my red one and get the grey one :gah:

I think I like the grey one the best, for pete's sake I hope there won't be any more variants on this statue.

There is a rumor that ANOTHER Green Com is coming as well. I variation of the Red Hulk sculpt.

for those in Canada, especially those considering buying 2, maybe we can do a group deal with Marcio at Superpowercollectibles?

for those in Canada, especially those considering buying 2, maybe we can do a group deal with Marcio at Superpowercollectibles?

Marcio is THE MAN. Unfortunately, unless the ES on this one is incredibly small I don't think I will be getting it. It is simply a matter of funds and timing. I am still hunting one statue inparticular, and waiting to see the WWH sculpt. Now, ambasah if you get ahold of him and it is a fantastic deal you let me know.

You got to be kidding me hope that rumor is not true.

Nope not kidding at all.

Edit it would be awesome though.... Just look at this custom

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysfUT9Hja88&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
i predict the ES on this one is going to be huge, everyone and their dog is going to go after this one since they only made 179 of the ORIGINAL Pf.

unless ssc decides to limit this one, but as of late they seem more intent on milking pieces than limiting them.:dunno

Just one more brother then the set is complete, I need my grey!!
B2CA6118-F093-498C-B679-8459EC2819CE-235-00000015A34FBA40.jpg

i predict the ES on this one is going to be huge, everyone and their dog is going to go after this one since they only made 179 of the ORIGINAL Pf.

unless ssc decides to limit this one, but as of late they seem more intent on milking pieces than limiting them.:dunno

es might be large depends on how long sideshow want to keep this on the site, but it wont be as popular as you say, it's not 1/4

Back