• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle71090

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey everyone, looking to buy a few Hot Toys Preds, particularly:
-Predator 1
-Predator 2 (undamaged version)
-AVPR Wolf Predator (either v1 or cleaner kit)

I'm lookin to buy for a reasonable price (no $500/$600+ like ebay......)
Brand new, mint, or even used, doesn't matter too much to me, as long as they're not broken, and most parts are included.

If you've got anything interesting, PM me.

Thanks! Happy Hunting.

I'll sell you my customized P2 for $599.99 + $100.00 S&H.

Urban_Hunter_5.jpg

:devil

Not retail... just not $600 or $700 for something that came out 1-2 years ago or something that's used... I said nothing about retail value..

Patience is everything if youre shopping on somewhat of a budget.

Just recently I scored a Hot toys t-800 endo for $240 shipped and a Sideshow Aliens 2 diorama for $125 shipped.

Deals can be found if you're patient, quick and lucky...

good luck!

Patience is everything if youre shopping on somewhat of a budget.

Just recently I scored a Hot toys t-800 endo for $240 shipped and a Sideshow Aliens 2 diorama for $125 shipped.

Deals can be found if you're patient, quick and lucky...

good luck!

Cool man, thx for the advice. I kinda just started my Hot Toys Pred collection, so that's good to know that if you're patient it will pay off.

Man that Hot Toys Pred 2 has just won me over the past few days, really want that pred next, PLEEEASE PM me if you are selling...

Very interested

Yea no joke, check out ebay... People be crazy tryin' to sell some of these figures for close to a grand... even ones like P1 and Wolf Pred, like $600-700 + shipping...

P1 or the Wolf pred do not sell for that much...P1 usually can be had for $400-$500...Wolf $200-$400 depending on condition and which model it is.

Preds like a new Scar Chopper Celtic can run close to $1000. New Elder p2's will usually cost you over $1000.

Believe me man I feel your pain, I started collecting about a year ago....luckly I was able to get some good deals a long the way. I just had to wait sometimes a month or 2 before I was able to snag one for a good price. You can probably find a P2 if you hold out long enough in used condition for around $300. I think I got mine 8-9 months ago for around that price...can't remember.

Yeah, just be patient. There can be good deals here.

I mean, you've got your whole life to get these, right? :)

Haha yea I guess you're right. All Hot Toys are just works of art in my opinion, but some are worth the money and some aren't. Definitely a very cool collection to have though. What do you guys think of the HT Aliens? Haven't really researched them much.. what's the coolest one in your opinion, also considering the price?

i have all the aliens, I like predalien most I think, not bad value for money, started my pred/alien collection about a year ago, got quite a few now, some at good prices........just keep lookin' buddy

Back