HT Predators vs. Robocop/Batman/Neo/Bruce/T-800 POLL (11pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight? (You can pick more than 1)

• Robocop vs. Predator

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Batman vs. Predator

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Neo vs. Predator

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Bruce Lee vs. Predator

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • T-800 vs. Predator

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got my HT Predators Scar and Celtic this weekend from Sideshow.

If these icons fought each other, who do you think would win? You can pick more than 1.

ALIENS VS. PREDATORS
predator3.jpg

ROBOCOP VS. PREDATORS
predator5.jpg

predator6.jpg

BATMAN VS. PREDATORS
predator7.jpg

NEO VS. PREDATORS
predator8.jpg

BRUCE LEE VS. PREDATORS :lol :lol :ninja
predator10.jpg

T-800 VS. PREDATORS
predator9.jpg

predator11.jpg

Batman is sure to have something in that utility belt of his.

The Predator removal spray.

Holy the Predator cut my arms off Batman.

Sweet mercy, that Batman rocks! :eek

If Neo has his matrix powers, he beats everybody.

Robocop vs. Predator - Predator
Batman vs. Predator - Batman
Neo vs. Predator - In the Matrix, Neo. Real World, Predator.
Bruce Lee vs. Predator - Bruce Lee
T-800 vs. Predator - T-800

TheObsoleteMan said:
Sweet mercy, that Batman rocks! :eek

If Neo has his matrix powers, he beats everybody.

Bruce Lee > Everyone on that list.

Love that Terminator, Duckgoo. Who painted the FL head? And is that a Sovereign Batman? Nice.

I just got SCAR myself, so I have to go with...Predator kills everyone, then strips their bones!

EVILFACE said:
Bruce Lee > Everyone on that list.
I love Bruce Lee as much as the next guy, but I don't see him lasting long against laser cannons and cyborgs.

Wor-Gar said:
Love that Terminator, Duckgoo. Who painted the FL head? And is that a Sovereign Batman? Nice.

I just got SCAR myself, so I have to go with...Predator kills everyone, then strips their bones!

I painted the FL Terminator head. That is a Sovereign Batman, good eye!

SCAR is definitely my favorite out of the 2 Predators. But the Celtic has those cool blades on his gaunlets. I am glad I got both of them, I wouldn't be able to decide otherwise.

I picked Bruce to win. Bruce Lee is invincible, 'nough said.

Duckgoo said:
I picked Bruce to win. Bruce Lee is invincible, 'nough said.

And some say he's still alive!

That's a great paint job on the Terminator head. The whole figure really looks like its one unified piece. Nicely done.

I opted for the '89 Batman from Shawn myself, but your "Returns" version is really nice. Must be a more recent version as it doesn't suffer from the "pinched" muscle-man waistline and it looks like he has a nice vinyl undersuit as opposed to the nylon Shawn used to use.

tomandshell said:
After looking at the pictures, I decided to vote for K.D. Lang.

But I can't seem to find her up in the poll...

OUCH!!! Someone is not a Keanu fan...:rotfl

In reality I'd say Batman. But I agree with Tom, Ted "Theodore" Logan would win. Besides something is afoot at the Circle K. :lol

DekeStarkiller said:
In reality I'd say Batman. But I agree with Tom, Ted "Theodore" Logan would win. Besides something is afoot at the Circle K. :lol

I forgot about Wolverine!! I even have the Medicom Wolvie, but I think this matchup is a no brainer. With Adamantium bones and claws and super healing powers, the Predators would not stand a chance.

Logan could probably take on a platoon of Predators.

I remember that Dark Horse comics had both a Batman Vs Predator (I think simultaneously released on DC) as well as a Robocop Vs Terminator series of comics... I think in both instances the good guys won, but I remember them being pretty cool. Anyway, I would agree to Bruce Lee by shere virtue of his badassidness would win, but then Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick him to the moon :lol

galactiboy said:
I remember that Dark Horse comics had both a Batman Vs Predator (I think simultaneously released on DC) as well as a Robocop Vs Terminator series of comics... I think in both instances the good guys won, but I remember them being pretty cool. Anyway, I would agree to Bruce Lee by shere virtue of his badassidness would win, but then Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick him to the moon :lol

You should have added that Kurgan would kick everyone to the moon after that. :lol

Yeahhh the Kurgan I heard is the only living being who can block Chuck Norris Roud-house kick....but only once...

Batman and Neo are the only ones who stand a chance.

In the Dark Horse comics Batman needed a special robotic suit to defeat his Predator, but I think Christian Bale wouldn't need that. Well... the visor that allowed him to see the Pred in stealth mode might be needed.

And Neo, come one... whose ass couldn't he kick? He's the one. He'd fry the electronics on the Preds and with his blindness-sight he wouldn't be fooled by the stealth mode in the first place.

Duckgoo said:
You should have added that Kurgan would kick everyone to the moon after that. :lol

I think by now we all know that the Kurgan's prowess and skill are known far and wide... somewhat akin to a Liger...

Back