HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine about 6 months ago for $250 USD and that was delivered.:joy
I actually payed more for my Celtic.

I would love to take them out of the boxes and put on display but we have small children and you know that collectable and kids don't mix.(i have all the Predator busts and statues from Palisades and they can't be displayed either):monkey2:monkey2

$250 that's a great price! There seem to some sites that are expecting orders on these yet. Maybe when they arrive I can get in on one.
I know what you mean about children..I have a 11 month old and he love to touch everything he sees. Anyhow this will be something him and I can do together later when he grows up...so much to look forward to.

thanks man. appreciate it. i'm running out of room for these guys.... i guess its a good thing i finally stopped by Ikea to get a Detolf. these things are really nice...I bought two and will probably buy two more next month when i move. here's my newly assembled Detolf with Predators (and Star Wars) figures in it:
IMG_0207.jpg

thanks man. appreciate it. i'm running out of room for these guys.... i guess its a good thing i finally stopped by Ikea to get a Detolf. these things are really nice...I bought two and will probably buy two more next month when i move. here's my newly assembled Detolf with Predators (and Star Wars) figures in it:
IMG_0207.jpg

very nice!!! is that the SSC ex Ancient on the top?

Do these Detolfs sit on the floor or are you able to mount them on the wall? If I cannot mount them on my wall, I will not go out and get them. Ikea is a hella long way from me...

:monkey4

Back