HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a quick pic of my Elder and PD2, like them alot, shame I missed out on a few of the AVP ones though.

cimg1719fo7.jpg

ABC Express emailed me and said i wont be receiving the Pred2 BD untill Wolf is released for combined shipping, doh lol i paid combined shipping for P2 & Elder before and received them on different dates

Well, I'd be happy with that... I'd prefer to save a little bit of cash on shipping than have the figure inhand!... I'm working late tonight so I'm busting to get home and put this figure together!
:maul

Dude, you have to wait for everything. Doesn't that kill you? :rotfl

The waiting, and seeing everyone else's pics would drive me NUTS!

Well, I've added the Hot Toys Battle Damaged Pred 2 to the group.

Fantastic piece with some amazing accessories.

LOTS of pics...

100_4263.jpg
100_4267.jpg

100_4269.jpg
100_4274.jpg

100_4276.jpg

100_4278.jpg

100_4277.jpg

100_4279.jpg

Con't....

Con't...

100_4280.jpg

100_4283.jpg
100_4285.jpg

And here's a pic with the base I'll be using for him, once it's painted.

100_4287.jpg

100_4287.jpg

Very cool. Is that like an ALIEN wall plaque you're just laying down or something?

Nope, it's a "Dead Alien" base from Nightmare Collectibles.

And yeah, I HAD to paint the teeth. Aliens have metal teeth...they'll always have metal teeth. They can't "bleach" them to a bone color, no matter what kind of Pred super skull cleaner they're using.

Last edited:
Great pictures, You really capture the fantastic detail this figure has!

Got the figure, and after a little over an hour of silent cursing and a fair few high pitch squeals of fear that I just broke something, I managed to put the best Predator, so far IMO, together!

Love him, he looks so dark and sleek, he's almost a Handsome bastard! And has really brought my predator collection to life, I have the Elder & AVP SSC Ancient and they just looked average together, the Elder just looked so much better, but now I have 3 up they're all compliment each other's individuality & uniqueness...

Picture tomorrow, because I'm off to slumber-land!

Fantastic pics Sabres.

Looking at your pics though I'd hesitate to call this a "Battle Damage" edition. The blood spatter seems very sparse and if you display him in the normal configuration it looks virtually identical to the first release. This means you get the same figure but with alot more display options and alot of extra stuff . . . which would annoy me if I had bought the first one.

Still, its one sweet figure :rock

Fantastic pics Sabres.

Looking at your pics though I'd hesitate to call this a "Battle Damage" edition. The blood spatter seems very sparse and if you display him in the normal configuration it looks virtually identical to the first release. This means you get the same figure but with alot more display options and alot of extra stuff . . . which would annoy me if I had bought the first one.

Still, its one sweet figure :rock

Yep, the "battle damaged" aspect of the figure is a little half-assed, but that's the way I prefer it since I didn't get the first figure. Still, I don't think people who bought the first Predator 2 have that much to get upset about. They still have a great figure with all of the essential accessories.

I was going to post that my repairs to my predator's broken arm worked fine, but as I was taking the pictures below, it broke off. :monkey2 Who can I contact to get a replacement? Will Sideshow help, or do I have to email Hot Toys directly? I have it superglued in place now, and I guess it will hold well enough for display, but I can't really pose his left arm.

bd_predator2_2.jpg

bd_predator2_3.jpg

bd_predator2_4.jpg

bd_predator2_5.jpg

Mine has arrived, soon as I get him assembled tonight it's picture time. Man it's a bit overwhelming to behold one of these the first time in hand.

Wait till you have to put it together. :lol

Well, it'll be different I'm sure sure, but having built the Hicks figure, I'm aware of the tedium some HT figures come with, makes me appreciate the preassembles ones more that's for sure haha. I have to say, right away, I love the work on the head, maybe I'll find similar things happening, but all the images I've ever seen of the P2 Head have made the depth seem much flatter, more like AVP Preds or Wolf, which P1 and P2 weren't, but this looks nice and deep and accurrate in the sculpt and shape, which is key, so thrilled about that and the mask looks fantastic, and wow is the Alien skull sweet.

Back