HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure, my only gripe is how much of a pain it is to take the mask off and put it on, well connecting the light cord anyways. I also have no idea how to display him, with or without the mask? It seems like such a shame to cover the beautiful paint work on his face with the mask. Maybe I should have gotten two?

I'm wanting to pick this up at the minute but I'm not paying the prices ebay are asking at the minute and shipping from the states would make it just around the same.
I'm either never going to get this , waiting for a second batch coming out or waiting for a possible dx.

I'm wanting to pick this up at the minute but I'm not paying the prices ebay are asking at the minute and shipping from the states would make it just around the same.
I'm either never going to get this , waiting for a second batch coming out or waiting for a possible dx.

£200 from play.com now thats unheard of...

This oughtta learn ya...

htpredator01.jpg

htpredator02.jpg

htpredator03.jpg

htpredator04.jpg

htpredator05.jpg

htpredator06.jpg

I've been waiting for mine for two weeks now and I still won't have him in hand till Sunday. It's killing me.... I've been excited for some figures this year, Vader, Mark I, Hellboy, but this wait is just horrible.... and the awesome photos all the freaks are posting are just amazing BTW.

Man the day I can get one of these I will be so happy!!
i have two and i am calm about them.
bad face sculpt, stupid anderson armor with holes. these are not P1s, but as HT P2 has nothing in common with movie P2 also, they are enough for me until somebody finally makes MOVIE preds, not comics mutants.

i have two and i am calm about them.
bad face sculpt, stupid anderson armor with holes. these are not P1s, but as HT P2 has nothing in common with movie P2 also, they are enough for me until somebody finally makes MOVIE preds, not comics mutants.

what the heck are u talking about? :confused:

Back