• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ht oc batman mms67 parted out. Ht scar. Ht rpd leon. Matter ray stantz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
ht tdk batman original costume mms67 complete with box 269usd shipped worldwide via registered airmail

or parted out.
If there are buyers for enough of the parts i will break him up.

All items prices include shipping to worldwide via registered airmail. Please add the paypal fees.

C bale headsculpt 47usd shipped worldwide.
Batman headsculpt with neck connector 59usd shipped worldwide.
body with batsuit and cape with cape clips still attached 129usd shipped worldwide.
wrist guantlets 49usd shipped worldwide.
Special mangler guantlet 47usd shipped worldwide.
Boots with pegs 75usd shipped worldwide.
Complete handset with wrist pegs 31usd shipped worldwide.
Utility belt. Battarangs. Mine bomb and grappel gun 35usd shipped worldwide.

Hot toys avp scar predator with box....figure in great shape....box has some shelf wear 559usd shipped worldwide via registered airmail

hot toys re4 leon s kennedy r.p.d. Version.
Figure in great shape....asia edition with black box. 559usd shipped worldwide via registered airmail.

Loose battle damaged dx04 bruce lee from etd.
Base battle damaged figure with white kung fu shirt 149usd shipped worldwide via registered airmail.

Mattel 12inch ray stantz with custom repaint by a boardmember named ironman something. 99usd shipped worldwide via registered airmail.

Last edited:
Re: ht batman begins exclusive bruce wayne headsculpt and 1st night out gear

bump up ..........

Re: ht batman begins exclusive bruce wayne headsculpt and 1st night out gear

bump up to the top.

Re: ht oc batman.ht bb exclusive brucewayne head&1st night out gear

bump bump bump.

Re: ht oc batman mms67 parted out. All parts 4 sale!

bump..... I will part out the oc batman if there are buyers for most of the parts....everything is in good shape....the box is also available if some1 is looking for it.

Re: ht oc batman mms67 parted out. All parts 4 sale!

sunday bump up.

yes.... pm me your email address and i will take some 2mor morning and mail them to you.

Back