HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

We currently have two in-stock right now, comes with the Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller, an extra Hot Toys Slim True Type African American Body and Hot Toys Thriller Exclusive Giftbag for $285 shipped.....

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

What is this gift bag you speak of? Is it cloth? Do you have pics?

eBayISAPI.dll

We currently have two in-stock right now, comes with the Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller, an extra Hot Toys Slim True Type African American Body and Hot Toys Thriller Exclusive Giftbag for $285 shipped.....

PM Sent!!!

Hey Kuseh...how many MJT figures are you planning to have?...wow!

Probably just 2...
I might buy a few extra heads for bashes on Ebay though...

Here's what happened, I had 3 ordered with Joe (Mista305) but since he is MIA, I was getting worried about prices rising, so I looked all over to find the best price and availability, so Toys2 was the option!

I also have 2 ordered through SS, but with shipping and taxes, I might cancel those...

I have a feeling HT will do like they did with their Joker,add extra improved head to their next possible release from the same era,and after their last MJ Facebook response i have high hopes for that.So if you can afford it keep your thriller figures,i will keep my 2.

I hope they don't improve the whole figure. That will annoy the hell out of me. You either buy the first one and then a second improved one is released or you don't buy the first one , it sells out and an improved one is never released. You can't win. :lol

I hope they don't improve the whole figure. That will annoy the hell out of me. You either buy the first one and then a second improved one is released or you don't buy the first one , it sells out and an improved one is never released. You can't win. :lol

That`s a risk i will never take:lol
But i hope for a extra head to their next release like they did with Bank Robber Joker or the new DX Joker.They have answered to fans on their Facebook page about the Thriller issue and they seem to care so yeah i think a new head will come with their next MJ figure.

It's true, I have never seen them more responsive to an 'issue' than this.

I have a feeling HT will do like they did with their Joker,add extra improved head to their next possible release from the same era,and after their last MJ Facebook response i have high hopes for that.So if you can afford it keep your thriller figures,i will keep my 2.

The good thing about MJ, is that you have dozens of outfits and looks to choose from...

I think it's safe to say that even if they do a same era MJ, it would have different outfits, so, not a V1-DX Joker fiasco here...

It's true, I have never seen them more responsive to an 'issue' than this.

Well, I'm sure they are selling close to 10k of these, so that's a lot of dough for them... so if they get a chance to make more money out of future MJ version, they will!!

The good thing about MJ, is that you have dozens of outfits and looks to choose from...

Yes i bought the Beat it set on ebay today,wanna post pics of what i can expect?:lol

That`s a risk i will never take:lol
But i hope for a extra head to their next release like they did with Bank Robber Joker or the new DX Joker.They have answered to fans on their Facebook page about the Thriller issue and they seem to care so yeah i think a new head will come with their next MJ figure.

Hope that we don´t have to wait so much time to have our PERFECT THRILLER figure. :monkey4

I really can´t wait to the day when they say it officially. :monkey5

Well for the die hard MJ fans they will buy every MJ figure released by Hot Toys or any other company, but for me and other guys that we just want a figure that portrays MJ at his best, well this is not really the one I was hoping to get and of course will not pay over 200 dollars in another black MJ figure...the only one I would like to have is the BJ version just to represent both (black&white) MJ era...

Everytime that i see that face i can´t forget the first scultp:

Makes you wonder why they put up proto images before they get approved. They ought to have more patience. It's not like they're going to release the figures any time in the near future.

Makes you wonder why they put up proto images before they get approved. They ought to have more patience. It's not like they're going to release the figures any time in the near future.

You are so correct!!

Is Hot Toys really going back and tweaking this sculpt?

Most companies do it... they release previews with the pending approval label every time... changes usually aren't as drastic, but it's nothing new...
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the original headsculpt, but it's been a while since they changed it...

Is Hot Toys really going back and tweaking this sculpt?

Nope, this one's already out, we're speculating about future releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back