• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Bane Pants, BR Joker Shirt, Battle Droids, TDKR Totem, Spider-Man 3D Lit Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klocket

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Folks I just have a few random things I would like to get rid of and yes, everything welcomes a best offer:

Bane Pants/w Belt $35 DLVD
BR Joker Shirt (Missing Upper & Lower ButtonS) $20 DLVD
CAM01236.jpg

Battle Droids $80 DLVD
Tabs snapped off one of the packs so I used some Velcro to attach it as seen in the pics:

CAM01240.jpg

CAM01237.jpg

These next two items are huge and would require pick up unless you want to pay the astronomical shipping costs... that's your call.

First up is a Dark Knight Rises 3 Sided Totem Theatre Display $300 obo

Each side is about 7.5' Tall and 3' wide... can be put together in it's triangle form or tacked to a wall if you fold or remove the flaps:

T2eC16hykE9s7tye9FBRwI0MtyN60_3.jpg

KGrHqZqgFGekKZpYsBRwI0bv1fQ60_3.jpg

T2eC16NzoE9s5nd85qBRwI0o4iVw60_3.jpg

T2eC16ZykE9s7t2NfBRwI01bG7g60_3-1.jpg

KGrHqRmIFGrcbE0rZBRwI1C4Dsg60_3.jpg

Next up is an Amazing Spider-Man Lighted 3D Lenticular Lobby Display $1,000 obo

Apparently only 200 of these made and only sent to certain theatre chains.

Mine has never been put together and comes with the box it was shipped in which is banged up a bit when it arrived from UPS I am blaming this also on the weight of the item, it takes at least two to move it.

Pics are from an older eBay auction:

KGrHqNHJEFE3w5m5JBReGEGguw60_3.jpg

And a normal shot nicked from the web:

the-amazing-Spider-man-lenticular-poster.jpg

These pics don't do it justice, it's a killer item.

If you have any questions at all please email me at [email protected] or shoot me a message here...

Remember I am open to all offers!

M.

Last edited:
Holy cow, I have that TDKR set up. That thing is gigantic and thick as can be. I had to nail to the wall because nothing else would hold it up.
Just happen to drive by a local theatre and saw it on a cart being pushed to the dumpster. I scared the pour kid to death pulling up in a frenzy before he threw any of it in the dumpster.

Back