• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Albert Wesker (Midnight version) Group Split-Case Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, after getting the STARS version of Wesker, I need to get the Midnight version now. Many places are sold out of him though and not many are on ebay and even then they are from Hong Kong with expensive shipping. But I came across this auction:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-12-Bi...tZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efe5bb92b#shId

Its a case of 6 Midnight Weskers for $700 with $80 shipping, which comes to $780 (yikes!) or $130 each. Not bad, except I don't need 6 Weskers. So I was wondering if there would be 5 people here interested in going in on this. It would be $130 for the figure+original shipping. Plus about $10 for shipping from me to you. So that would be $140 shipped in the USA. I could do international guys too, but the shipping would of course be higher.

There is a Best Offer option, but I have no idea how low the seller is willing to go. So any interested people shouldn't count on anything lower, but know that it could be slightly less.

Those interested, please PM me and/or post here.

1. Buttmunch
2. Kibishii (maybe)
3. hawkeye
4. SanShaoXMA (maybe)

No money will be exchanged until we get all 6 takers. If we don't get them, then this won't happen. Feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
Seller has an auction of just 1 figure for $130 going on right now...wonder if he would take $100 and then $30 for shipping if you offered.

You could use Bing cashback and get 8% off the carton. That would save $56 bucks.

I would be game for one, but it would be contingent on me selling a few items that I have listed in the FS section; lots of things shipping in the 2nd quarter and I don't want to over commit.

I'd be interested in one too. Just need to see where my commitments end up though. Still waiting for an answer from someone about a custom. if that falls through I'm in.

Why don't you buy the case and sell the remaining two on eBay? I am sure you could sell them for $150 shipped pretty easy and that would cover the fees. Just an idea. :confused:

I would love to have just the body, I dont need the rest...not sure if that makes a difference for your cause...:eek:

Only if you would be interested in buying a full Wesker. You could then part him out, make up most, if not all of your cost. :dunno

Back