How to remove stains on bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olbertfrog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
I bought an mc toys shirt, tried it this morning on a muscular body and tonight when i got home i saw some stains.
Removed the shirt and damn that **** tt shirt stained the body.
What can i use to remove them?
Ive seen something on the Bane thread about some cream but cant find it...
Thanks guys :)

I've read that some people have had success using zit cream (Oxy 10?) to remove stains from bodies but have never tried it myself.

acne/pimple cream works...just apply it everyday until it clears up, meaning wipe the cream and then dab another each day. There will be a fading mark but the color of the rubber returns after a while.

Hi,
I bought an mc toys shirt, tried it this morning on a muscular body and tonight when i got home i saw some stains.
Removed the shirt and damn that **** tt shirt stained the body.
What can i use to remove them?
Ive seen something on the Bane thread about some cream but cant find it...
Thanks guys :)

I made a video of this:
[ame]https://youtu.be/TcEr63Ds4aY[/ame]

The potential for stains is always there, ecpecially when dolls and figures are dressed in dark colors. You can remove stains from dolls and figures with benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is the most common ingredient in acne medications. Make sure that it has 10% concentration of benzoyl peroxide. Disappearance of the stains may take up to one week or more so be patient.

Thanks guys
hegemony ive found your video great help
I tried, its less stained but there s that fading thing.
Was going to stop but if you say the color comes back...

Thanks guys
Hegemony77 ive found your video great help
I tried, its less stained but there s that fading thing.
Was going to stop but if you say the color comes back...

Unfortunately that fading thing can happen.
I think it depends on the kind of raw material.

Its the soft rubber from the chest where it fades the rest was ok.
Well i guess the chest it Will stay hidden under shirt...
At least the seller was kind to offer me a body to apologise.
I should have bought an aci instead of mc shirt...

Last edited:
you can try those tablets used to whiten dentures. people use them, to lighten white shirts that fade yellow it might work,

there is this company that may be going out of business https://www.twinpines.com/remove-zit

before you try anything clean with dish soap and cool water hot will set in stain, then use rubbing alcohol 90% proof or higher if that doesn't work try acitone. these are better cleaners fro rubber based bodies. since some cleaners are oil based stay clear from them. they deteriorate the rubber. make sure to blote and not rub it.

Thank you for that :)
I think this should pinned down as it could be use full for a lot of us.
The zit cream worked great, i think i still need one pass but its already very Nice. Ill UPDATE with pictures :)

Back