Action Figure How much are you willing to pay for your Marvel action figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much are you willing to pay for your Marvel action figure?

• Below $200

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • $200 to $249

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • $250 to $299

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • $300 and above

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on the character and the look of the figure, but if it gets to a $250 per figure rate, I will be passing on a lot of things and use that money for statues....

one-million-dollars.jpg

Well I'm paying $375 for Ultron Prime (shipping not included) so while it's pretty damn expensive, it's also a pretty huge piece and that's probably going to be as far as I'll ever go. So probably below $400? Otherwise, my tolerance for "normal" figures fall within the $200-$350 range, give or take depending on the character/specs.

When it comes to Hot Toys, I'm cool with $200-250 for a character I'm determined to have. Wouldn't mind if they were cheaper though! :lol Luckily I'm not collecting any of the large HTs (like Hulk, Thanos, Hulkbuster, etc) at this point, so everything I own/pre-ordered has been within that range.

It depends on the type of figure. Paying for two $300+ figures this year is my limit (Ultron and mk45). They both seem to have more stuff than Vision or Ant man or others, which makes it worth it to me. However, if all figures had more stuff and cost $300+, then I would buy way less figures. I'm going to get War Machine mk1 next year and then I'm done with $350+ Iron suits. I'll keep buying "regular" figures for less than $240 or $250. Sorry, but the poll is not specific enough.

Really depends on who/what the figure is. I had Hulkbuster on pre-order, was perfectly "willing" to pay the 800/900 whatever bucks, decided to cancel, not for monetary reasons though, just didn't "need" it in my collection.

Back