How many premium you got ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:google 20...20...26! :google :horror
WOW. Hey if you ever happen to be selling any of them...say your...1/4 SCALE FREDDY! I'll be here!! :wacky

Lonnie is an animal!

I just remembered I've got a Doom exclusive on order, so revise my count to 6 in hand and one on the way.

lrn_tsr_alt.jpg

10 in hand and I believe 10 on the way here.

Post some pics people!

lcummins said:
Well, ok, if you click on the PREMIUM FORMAT ¼ FIGUREShttps://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin...y=18_figures&source=leftnav&kw=PREMIUM_FORMAT link on the left of Sideshow's home page, I have 29 of those in hand, and 15 on order! I will have to take an inventory to make sure however, because I know there is at least one missing from that list (included in my count), so there may be others! :google

I would realy like to see some pics of them all together !!!!! 29 and counting....WOW....Do you live in a castle ?

I have 3 in hand at the moment...

Luke, Van Helsing and the Green Goblin..

And a few on order.. Ex Han, normal Han, Obi-Wan, Vader, Grievious, ex Predator, The Punisher, Ex Doom and my 1st Uni horror 1/4 PF The Woolfman.

Ive no idea where to display them all :confused:

WW :horror

What can I say Welsh Wiz? All that comes to mind is, don't display them all, just the Wolfman. He is awesome.

Biased. Who me?

creecher said:
What can I say Welsh Wiz? All that comes to mind is, don't display them all, just the Wolfman. He is awesome.

Biased. Who me?

Have to second that Creecher. Wolfman is definitely top dog on the block, all others pale in comparison.

Castle? I wish!

FrankenFan said:
You know you're completely addicted and way out of control when you start to lose count and forget what you have!

Well, it's just like my bank account; I have a pretty good idea what is there, but not always the "exact" information. They both get me in trouble! :banghead

Shaihulud said:
I would realy like to see some pics of them all together !!!!! 29 and counting....WOW....Do you live in a castle ?

You know, I would really like to see a picture with all of them myself! No, I don't live in a castle, just a humble duplex with two bedrooms. The second bedroom is completely (well, almost) filled with boxes! That is one reason I try to display as much as I can at my office! Heck I spend more time there anyway!! :sick

If I would quit spending money on these things, I would probably buy a house and actually have someplace to display them! :D

Gruson, those shelves look GREAT with the PF's. Very classy! :horror Might I ask where you bought them and if they're sold separate or in groups?

Back