How many Non Attendee Sith Ani's were offered?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
So you're saying that Sith Annie is the LEAST exclusive "exclusive?"

I guess that's safe to say. There were at least three ways of getting it (shipped from Sideshow, picked up at SDCC, or through Forbidden Planet), and there were three or four times as many produced as the other SW exclusives. But that doesn't make him any less desirable to me.

I'm just glad that so many people who wanted him were able to get him! (Myself included...)

I still say that since there is no "exclusive" version of the "exclusive" Sith Ani, that it may well be the rarest SS SW figure to date...

Jedi Luke 1250 + 6500 = 7750
Anakin Skywalker 1750 + 7000 = 8750
Kit Fisto 1250 + 5000 = 6250
Bespin Han 2000 + 8000 = 10000
Mace Windu 1750 + 7500 = 9250
Obi-Wan Kenobi 1750 + 7500 = 9250
Qui-Gon Jinn 2000 + 7500 = 9500

Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice 6000 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

tomandshell said:
I'm just glad that so many people who wanted him were able to get him! (Myself included...)

Those are the best kind of exclusives!

lcummins said:
I still say that since there is no "exclusive" version of the "exclusive" Sith Ani, that it may well be the rarest SS SW figure to date...

Jedi Luke 1250 + 6500 = 7750
Anakin Skywalker 1750 + 7000 = 8750
Kit Fisto 1250 + 5000 = 6250
Bespin Han 2000 + 8000 = 10000
Mace Windu 1750 + 7500 = 9250
Obi-Wan Kenobi 1750 + 7500 = 9250
Qui-Gon Jinn 2000 + 7500 = 9500

Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice 6000 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Great post, lcummins! I never took the time to figure out the figures on the figures :monkey5 but I can now see that you are correct. It's definitely the most limited of the bunch so far. I'm actually surprised that Kit Fisto's number is so significantly less than the others.

Sadly, Sith Ani was the only exclusive I didn't nab. It came down to attending the ultrasound of my second child or be at the computer for the non-attendee orders.

I'm willing to bet that there are a few of you that are going to tell me that I made the wrong choice!:lol

I'm not worried, though. I have faith in the wait list. I had tremendous luck with it for the previous SDCC exclusives. If that fails, there's always eBay. :google

I don't think getting one will be hard from the WL.

Congrats on the coming of your second child. :chew

KeninMI said:
Sadly, Sith Ani was the only exclusive I didn't nab. It came down to attending the ultrasound of my second child or be at the computer for the non-attendee orders.

Now, that's just irresponsible. Priorities my friend...PRIORITIES!!! :lol

jlcmsu said:
Congrats on the coming of your second child. :chew

Thanks

SolidLiquidFox said:
Now, that's just irresponsible. Priorities my friend...PRIORITIES!!! :lol

The sad thing is that I was actually considering not going. I mean, what the hell, I'm going to see this child after it's born anyway!:rotfl

It's a boy BTW. A future Sideshow freak for certain.

lcummins said:

Unless of course you count him as an exclusive or variant of Anakin (which would be fair) then you have:
Anakin Skywalker 1750 + 7000 +Sith Apprentice 6000 = 14750!!! :monkey4

Not as exclusive feeling if you look at it that way :lol I'm definitely glad I snagged one, but I think at this point my preferences lie with the Original Version of Anakin, and I could see his 1750 exclusive version out-pacing the Vader in the long-run.

KeninMI said:

I'm willing to bet that there are a few of you that are going to tell me that I made the wrong choice!:lol

"You have chosen wisely!"

robert_eddison.jpg

Congratulations on the baby!

:fireworks

galactiboy said:
Unless of course you count him as an exclusive or variant of Anakin (which would be fair) then you have:
Anakin Skywalker 1750 + 7000 +Sith Apprentice 6000 = 14750!!! :monkey4

Not as exclusive feeling if you look at it that way :lol I'm definitely glad I snagged one, but I think at this point my preferences lie with the Original Version of Anakin, and I could see his 1750 exclusive version out-pacing the Vader in the long-run.

:lolThats a funny way to think about it...but pretty true to a point...14750 Anies is a lot to be sure.....

kingdarkness03 said:
:lolThats a funny way to think about it...but pretty true to a point...14750 Anies is a lot to be sure.....

Yep, I figure even though it is Vader, he's still just a variant of Anakin. Or at least thats the logic I was relying on to prevent me from buyin the figure that crumbled shortly before Non-attendee pre-order and resulted in 32 mins of busy signals before I scored one :monkey3

All I am saying Dave is it should not matter how many were available to non attendees. As long as I get one, I am happy.

Back