How Far Would you Drive for an X-Men Sentinel#1 Exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is only about 20 miles away, but we only have one car and guess who doesn't get to use it? :D

I'm having it shipped, no biggie.

gambit said:
Don't you get tired of opening new topics at all :monkey3

HE LOVES TALKING ABOUT HIS COLLECTIBLES...CAN YOU BLAME HIM ???....AND THIS THREAD COULD ACTUALLY BE INTERESTING

Don't you get tired of opening new topics at all

No. Not really. I'm very excited over this stuff right now. It probably won't last though. Feel free to avoid them. We'll both be happier.
fing06.gif

Thanks Shai.

customizerwannabe said:
No. Not really. I'm very excited over this stuff right now. It probably won't last though. Feel free to avoid them. We'll both be happier.
fing06.gif

I love a good hostile post.:rock:rock:rock

I would consider driving that far in this situation. A lot of these didn't work properly, and before paying what I think you're paying, I would want to see it in person. And I definitely wouldn't want it damaged during shipment.

I hope you love it when you get it. I had it for a while and it's a really great piece.

Thanks Tom, and you are correct. Lotsa money. Over 1200.00 for this and I don't trust that tricky wiring to my mailman. I know I'm overpaying for it, but I'm working quite a bit of OT right now and I can afford it so.. I can relax after this. There's nothing else SS Marvel that's really expensive I need except Neg Zone Spidey.

Wow! 125 miles ? Now that's dedication!:rock2
Drove around 50miles to get mine. Well, if you count the trip back, it's 100mi.:eek:

customizerwannabe said:
fing06.gif

hey hey, no stress here. you can last or not, it is not because I care but I wonder. Obviously I can't express myself though. I am neither a moderator nor a krusader getting involved with others business. And finally for the record, my computer doesn't show your smiley but I am copying it for you, in the same manner you used for me.

fing06.gif

The question should read, "How Far Would Customizerwannabe Drive to Give me an X-Men Sentinel #1 Exclusive."

What, my grandmother always said. If you're going to dream. Dream BIG.

I wouldn't drive very far but I'm more than willing to walk to my living room :D

Hmm, I should probably put one of each of my three into a living room, kitchen, and master bedroom so I don't have to walk very far to get to them =)

i drove 60 miles roundtrip for the Darth Vader PF, but thats only because i like it more than the xmen sentinel. i'd have it shipped with insurance UPS at least they seem to take responsibility for their mess ups. i had new wheels for my car shipped through them 2 years ago and one of them arrived all dinged and banged up (on the inside too) luckily i insured them for $2000... i got all of them replaced and actually got a different set of wheels that weren't released yet when i originally ordered them. :monkey5

Back