• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarris

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been liquidating all of my hot toys to buy maquettes and I have a couple left. I've got an original Wolf predator with all accessories and box in perfect condition. He was displayed briefly in a glass case and the put back in his package. It is 100% mint. I'm looking for between $200 and $250 for it depending where I need to ship to.

I also have an unopened predalien that I paid $200 for.

Last but not least I've got an original Robocop and ED-209. Both are on display and in perfect condition with all accessories. Robo's box is 100% mint and ED's is very good but the corners got slightly dinged in shipping to me. I love these two figures but I really don't have much use for them at the moment. Unfortunately I paid close to $300 for Robo and just over $500 for ED. I know it's a lot but I didn't expect to find any new ones as late in the game as I did so I jumped on them.

PM me if interested in any of these.

Thanks!

I wish you luck with your sales, but with the current market you aren't going to get close to those numbers. Check ebay listings and you'll get a better idea of current market value.

All but the ED seem to be in line with what I'm seeing elsewhere. All of the ED's I found were BD though, mine is the original.

Back