Hot Toys Yondu Tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not interested in an Ayesha. The Sovereign were probably my least favorite aspect of the movie.

Baby Groot with the shield would be so cute if they include a Groot with Yondu.

As we've stated, Yondu is a must and I'm kind of biting my nails here impatiently waiting on them to finally get him up for a full preview for us.

I'm gonna be checking constantly now. :gah: :impatient: I admit I'll have no patience whatsoever with this one.

Yondu and Baby Groot are probably the only GoTG figures I'd buy, period. I own none from the first movie but seeing those two characters in the second pushed me over the edge.

This really would be an incredible figure and a whistling sculpt would be INSANE.

Yondu absolutely stole this film and the scene of him, Rocket, and baby Groot escaping the ship to "Come A Little Bit Closer" was the best scene in the entire film.

Make this guy yesterday.

No interest in Ego either, but the whole team would be great. If there's no Nebula or Mantis this film then hopefully for the 3rd.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Considering Hasbro made the full team for this film (Mantis and Nebula included) HT would really be under performing to not do the same. They've given us full Avengers teams a couple of times now (save CW Spidey) and they've already given us a full Vol 1 Guardian roster (even if it took 3 years). So I'm hopeful that Yondu, Nebula, and Mantis are all in the works.

Considering Hasbro made the full team for this film (Mantis and Nebula included) HT would really be under performing to not do the same. They've given us full Avengers teams a couple of times now (save CW Spidey) and they've already given us a full Vol 1 Guardian roster (even if it took 3 years). So I'm hopeful that Yondu, Nebula, and Mantis are all in the works.

I agree. And right now they will capitalize on as much as they can. They are aware of the interest in the characters we're all hoping for so, I have no doubt we'll see them.

You'd think Mantis would have a good shot to be made because she's Asian, and HT targets it's Asian market first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You'd think Mantis would have a good shot to be made because she's Asian, and HT targets it's Asian market first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The actress may be (half) Asian but that doesn't mean she's popular in Asia. Michelle Yeoh and her one minute of screen time honestly has a better chance than her.

Take a Chirrut as example. No crazy hype, he is still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! Obviously, I would prefer this to be the next preorder. ;)

Though it looks like Gamora and Drax are next in line.

I hope we get another tease for Yondu at least.

They seem like the likely P.O's because they have had more reveals. I don't know what the hold up is on getting them up but I don't like it. :impatient:

Groot and Yondu are a big part of why I loved the movie so much. Make it happen HT!!!

The escape from the ship was my favorite sequence from the film. Youdu might make me purchase the Rocket and Groot set just to have that stroll through the ship pose on my shelves.

Yeah i could see Yondu as a Toy Fair exclusive this year. They aren't that hard to come by, so it's not like they make them in real small quantities.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back