• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Wolf Predator and Sideshow SW Troopers for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agentofchaos73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got a few 1/6 figures I'm looking to sell. US shipping only. All are in excellent condition. Prices include USPS shipping with delivery confirmation. Don't like the price, make an offer. Will try to add pics Monday evening.

Hot Toys Wolf Predator (Cleaner Kit version) - Purchased from another collector. The box was in awful shape when I got it, so I threw it away. The cleaner kit is not included, but I do have the bendy whip that was only sold with the original Wolf Predator. $225

Hot Toys Lost Predator - Original owner. Box was damaged in shipping, so it got thrown away. Figure was briefly displayed then put away. All accessories are included. $175 **SOLD**

Hot Toys Guardian Predator - Purchased MISB. Opened it and checked everything over. Briefly displayed then put away. Box is in great condition, and includes brown mailer. $330 **SOLD**

Hot Toys Blade - Purchased from another collector. Most parts have not been removed from the box. Checked the figure over, and it's in outstanding condition. Box is also in great condition. $280 **SOLD**

Sideshow Stormtrooper - Original owner. Displayed briefly then put away. Joints are kind of loose, which I understand is a typical issue for this figure. I've heard that you can tighten them, but I don't have the slightest idea how. Box is included. $125

Sideshow Shock Trooper - Original owner. Displayed briefly then put away. Very nice figure. Box is included. $125

PM if you have any questions or counter offers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Predators, Blade and Sideshow SW Troopers for sale

Damn. Need me a Stormtrooper since I foolishly sold mine. . .but. . .must. . .resist. . .

BUMP for a swell guy, btw :rock

Re: Hot Toys Predators, Blade and Sideshow SW Troopers for sale

Lemme know if the Lost Pred falls through.

Back