1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you can see in the side profile of xenomorph's pics, I think what's making the mask small is it isn't too wide to cover the side of the face. Pshop'd the side profile shot and added some dreads and widened the mask to see what it would look like.

k15qq1.jpg

A significant improvement here.

Thanks for the pics xen0morph!

Think my old wolf might be donating some dreads to the new wolf. The thicker 'hair' definitely looks better.

Does anyone here reckon if there will be some ebay sellers selling this at a lower price in the next month or so? It seems unusually high with very few sellers compared to other releases but maybe this is just due to the holidays/delays. I'm in Canada and don't have that many options to pick him up.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

DeanKnight convinced me not to get this :lol:nono:ohbfrank::(:monkey2:duff:chillpill:

Never owned a Predator HT, was hoping this would be the first, but given all the things he pointed out, feels like it might be more frustrating to deal with all the issues at this price tag. Inaccuracies don't really bother me that much.

Nitpicking and Predator collectors is like peanut butter and jelly...

only Predator afficianatos go into anaphaletic shock with innacuracies (lol like my spelling :rotfl)

I have P2 Elder and Scar 2.0 so “Predator” license is covered in my collection. As much as l would Wolf, it’s not hitting the right marks for me. Things are just slightly off here and there that I’m not feeling it (ie. Body, dreads etc.) In a way I’m happy. I never preordered which meant it was not a must have. And now I see it I’m not fighting with myself on purchasing. Which means one thing....Count Dooku

Sucks that you aren't able to rotate his gauntlets, meaning that certain poses would be limited :I

Well the obvious fix for me is to cut the tubing some, making thinner at the ends so it fits in the holes. As to the shoulder cannon issue, if i get it on i guess it will just have to never come off then. There's also the issue of the pistol, not too sure on that one what to do other than take it apart. All this is irrelevant atm though as i won't have one anytime soon.

To me, I would cut the bio-mask tubes to make them shorter so that way you can simply conceal them behind the dreads better, with no intent of actually plugging them in. I agree regarding the additional plasmacaster; once I get mine on, it’s not coming back off. Being that his primary one apparently isn’t removable, the dual plasmacasters is the only accurate look (not counting the short segment before he plundered the Predator ship). Wish you were able to remove the primary one as well, being that was the one he ripped off to forge the plasma pistol.

The additional plasmacaster is the only real worry for me. Dreads I wish were a bit better, but it’s a mere nitpick. Wish it included more hands as well, but I’ll make do with them. Those are my only real worries and nitpicks at this point.

I have P2 Elder and Scar 2.0 so “Predator” license is covered in my collection. As much as l would Wolf, it’s not hitting the right marks for me. Things are just slightly off here and there that I’m not feeling it (ie. Body, dreads etc.) In a way I’m happy. I never preordered which meant it was not a must have. And now I see it I’m not fighting with myself on purchasing. Which means one thing....Count Dooku

I’d wait until you start seeing in hand pics and more in hand reviews from others when people start receiving it. I doubt it’s in any danger of selling out soon, so there’s time to still make a more informed decision.

Wolf Predator by Joseph Tsang

I am a little disappointed. The one in this video actually looks better than what we got. I have mainly two things which are bothering me. One is the upper body which is obviously not Wolf's but the Fugutive's body. Also the netting is not accurate at all. But it can be fixed of course but still annoying.

With the prices of NECA figures reaching a ridiculous $40 CAN and beyond, I wonder if it’s time to abandon NECA (been with them since Hellraiser and $14.99 days), save money and buy one Hot Toy. Things are getting ridiculously expensive you wonder where to put your collecting money

Looks badass to me and I'm ok with it. But I also don't study stills of the movie and the figure side by side to make sure every detail is accurate so some of you guys' mileage definitely varies than mine.

I am still not sure that I want this or not. It just looks off a little and it feels like to me it is a little lazy attempt by Hot Toys. It plagued by to many issues. At least this is how I feel about it now. On the other hand I am not sure when will be a quality Wolf predator figure or statue out there next.

Back