• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys War Machine & Berserker Predator MIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TakaraJin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. Selling 2 of my Hot Toys to fund another DSLR Lens:(

SOLD TO JohnnyT
Hot Toys War Machine & Hot Toys Berserker Predator. Both are MIB, never opened.

1194245309_waUqP-M.jpg

1194245222_i56ab-M.jpg

1194245419_b7oyg-M.jpg

Last edited:
19 posts ???? :nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono

Yes, I know. Like I said, I'm a pretty active seller at Canon Photography forums. Sold thousands of dollars in Camera Gear.

And I'm not a firm believer of basing a person's character by "Post Count". Ive seen people with thousands of posts and they still rip people off. At any rate, for serious buyers , please PM me.

Yes, I know. Like I said, I'm a pretty active seller at Canon Photography forums. Sold thousands of dollars in Camera Gear.

And I;m not a firm believer of basing a person's character by "Post Count". Ive seen people with thousands of posts and they still rip people off.

i wasn't bashing you dude . i was just stating that you have a low post count , and you said you have no feedback here . i didn't realize you have been a member here so long . I'm sorry buddy :1-1:

where are you located

Springfield, VA. Zip 22151

i wasn't bashing you dude . i was just stating that you have a low post count , and you said you have no feedback here . i didn't realize you have been a member here so long . I'm sorry buddy :1-1:

I know, I don't blame you and to be honest its a warranted concern. If this doesn't sell here today, I'm putting this on EBAY in a day or two.

Back