Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh okay, I'll talk to them tomorrow. I think my final payment was set for the 25th? I'll bump it sooner.

Mine will go museum like the rest of mine more than likely. At most, I'll give it the Gecco statue pose. He's going right next to my MGS4 Medicom Raiden.

i just got a message back from sideshow:

Dear Jason,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department and for your interest in our products.

I am sorry, at this time we do not have the Raiden Figure (item #902184) in stock. We will need you to stay on your current flex pay schedule, and we expect to process the final payment for your order TC658114, on 8/5/15.

I am sorry that I do not have a better answer for you, please know that we will fulfill your order as quickly as possible.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Bigham
Customer Service Representative

Can't beleive the wait is almost over. I've been waiting for this since it was revealed and the exclusive was a no brainer. That red sword looks so good.

And people saying this figure will be available for cheap later, doubt it.

Just like the Samurai Pred, another exellent figure.

Last edited:
I just got in WL so I hope it'll convert. If anyone doesn't want theirs let me know please.

TBH, I don't think anyone should worry about getting or converting waitlist for this one. I may be late or a bit out of touch with this thread, but the other Raiden that was unveiled at SDCC (NOT the inferno armor), seemed to be a MKII version with improved hair and more accessories. My friend took a pic for me, but I deleted it, I will try to have him resend it to me again. I have to admit, if this is true I will be a bit annoyed.

There is only this Raiden and Inferno for HT.

You might be talking about the gecco statue... but I don't see how that is improved hair at all... it's much worse.

Finally got Raiden, been waiting a really long time for it... :pray:
The amount of detail on this figure is pretty crazy, it looks awesome up close. The mask does need to be positioned higher, it was way too low before adjustments. Also good luck to people receiving this figure, my friend had a missing part in the shoulder...:lol

19702711380_a9a3f826ed_o.jpg

19702714190_88f61ac598_o.jpg

19895760801_6b6958598f_o.jpg

19268076714_febf933f47_o.jpg

19270055773_1f467564e4_o.jpg

EVERYBODY STOP GETTING THINGS I WANT BEFORE ME ITS MAKING ME JEALOUS. IF YOU COULD ALL WAIT UNTIL I GET MINE FIRST ID GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.:monkey4

... Damn it feels like forrrrreveerrr. Im on the cusp of ordering the Inferno, waiting for my " transaction " to finish for the current Raiden so i can apply the points to the next purchase.

EVERYBODY STOP GETTING THINGS I WANT BEFORE ME ITS MAKING ME JEALOUS. IF YOU COULD ALL WAIT UNTIL I GET MINE FIRST ID GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.:monkey4

... Damn it feels like forrrrreveerrr. Im on the cusp of ordering the Inferno, waiting for my " transaction " to finish for the current Raiden so i can apply the points to the next purchase.

Gonna be a long 40 days of waiting.

Nice.

What kind of adjustments did you have to make for the visor to sit higher?

I just tried to position the mask as high as possible by removing a very little bit of the plastic that's inside the mask, but I'm sure there are better ways to do it because it affects how the mask will stay on his head. It's mostly the hair on "his" left side that's making things hard for adjustments.

It will be worth the wait Kiva, just hang in there. :)

Back