Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is coming today, UPS bumped it up a day. I'll take a buttload of pics, and some with Medicom Raiden since no one has done that.

Mine is coming today, UPS bumped it up a day. I'll take a buttload of pics, and some with Medicom Raiden since no one has done that.

Nice, mine too, not sure how far I'll get today with it as I'm under the weather but I may get to a review if I feel up to it.

Always the way, my cold started yesterday when I was off, I went into work today but left early, a least I can be home for delivery!!

I took off for MGSV... so I'll be playing it with this throat infection I guess.

Knowing UPS, they'll deliver late after I get home... so hopefully I can open it up tonight.

I took off for MGSV... so I'll be playing it with this throat infection I guess.

Knowing UPS, they'll deliver late after I get home... so hopefully I can open it up tonight.

That's the same for me, UPS always delivers late to my area, Fed-ex is always early:dunno

I got to go pick that game up next week, I really liked ground zero but it was way to short, hopefully this will be worth the wait.

That's the same for me, UPS always delivers late to my area, Fed-ex is always early:dunno

I got to go pick that game up next week, I really liked ground zero but it was way to short, hopefully this will be worth the wait.

Fedex are like Terminators, they always deliver super early and shipments move fast.

This bad boy just got delivered to my office! Can't wait to get home and crack it open!

CNwH79OUEAEtl9u.jpg

Im quite looking forward to getting the inferno version now. I couldnt resist it. Whats the chances we will ever get another Raiden Hot Toy now that MGSV is out? And knowing our luck, Inferno Raiden will be a sleeper toy. One of thoes that flys under the radar, one by one getting picked up until theres none to be found at a reasonable price.

Well, thats why i got one on flexpay! Dont wanna miss out. Btw, my raiden arrived! My shipper has a smack in the bottom, hopefully the box inside wasnt affected, im sure it is though.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I wish we got Shinkawa art on the box like we did with MGS3.

The art on MGS 3 boxes were heat activated, too. In cold weather, the pictures of Naked Snake and The Boss would fade in with the green color. But, if rubbed your hands on them, they'd start to reappear. I've never seen anything like that.

Back