Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first HotToys Pre-order.

Im soo curious what theyll do next?? Its a shame it takes em soo damn long to get to a franchise. How long before a Solid Snake.

Anyone know whats the best way to request figures from them?

This will be my first HotToys Pre-order.

Im soo curious what theyll do next?? Its a shame it takes em soo damn long to get to a franchise. How long before a Solid Snake.

Anyone know whats the best way to request figures from them?

Start a riot on there facebook.

I didn't fully appreciate the term "fanboy" until I had the unfortunate opportunity to witness some of said potatoes on there.

Their hatred of Hayter and the former games goes against what even being a fan of the series is... there is no logic on why they hate the old games so much.

Well, I've been a fan since day one of the demo release of MGS1...but I still enjoy the new game (have no interest in PW though). I prefer Big Boss to Solid SNake, just my preference...doesn't make me any less of a fan of the series...

Just realized the Ex. comes with a Sam's swordrig!!!! Need that and to finish my Jetstream figure!

Well, I've been a fan since day one of the demo release of MGS1...but I still enjoy the new game (have no interest in PW though). I prefer Big Boss to Solid SNake, just my preference...doesn't make me any less of a fan of the series...

Just realized the Ex. comes with a Sam's swordrig!!!! Need that and to finish my Jetstream figure!

I don't have a problem with someone's preference, but to just hate the old games for the sake of doing so is so stupid.

SSC will have Sam's sword as an EX probably.

I don't have a problem with someone's preference, but to just hate the old games for the sake of doing so is so stupid.

SSC will have Sam's sword as an EX probably.

Yeah man, just noticed it comes with his sheath too!!! I already started sculpt work on Sam, this was just the kick in the *** I needed to get back on it.

It's a shame about this figure since I doubt it will have any LEDs in it. His head and sheath should :(

Ohhh this is awesome!! I am so tempted, even if I am not a big big big fan, this is a thing of beauty

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

They have to make a Solid figure next, he’s the main character of the series for ****s sake.

Yeah baby

mgs-rising-o.gif

Whatever happens i want the EX of this. But i really dont want to use SSC as ill get slapped with a big import fee. My hopes are some HK sellers will get the release with Muramasa.

Back