Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's not a big deal. I might switch out the shoes, but otherwise he looks great.

Unlike some of you, I have Chris ordered from Toys2, but I'm skipping out on this version of Wesker. I'm waiting for the inevitable other version, whatever it may be. Chris I gotta have (and maybe Sheva, but...meh).

i believe BBTs is indeed getting them from sideshow, which are getting them at a later date, toys2 and the like i think are getting em from the Hong kong shipments ( i ordered a Leon from them a while back and instead of the box saying Resident Evil it said Biohazard, which is what its known as in Japan, leading me to believe they get the "first wave" type shipments from hong kong directly.)

i think what im gonna do is get wesker through toys2 and wait for chris and sheva on BBTS, just cause i dont think i can wait that long for Wesker. i must have him!

You know I'm kinda in the same predicament. I wan't to try to get a HT P1 Pred next month but Wesker is my most anticipated figure ever so I'm trying to decide if I want to pick up the Pred and wait for Wesker, or pick up Wesker and hope I can find a P1 Pred at a decent price later on or that HT will make another P1 Pred down the road. I'm leaning towards the Pred though.

You know I'm kinda in the same predicament. I wan't to try to get a HT P1 Pred next month but Wesker is my most anticipated figure ever so I'm trying to decide if I want to pick up the Pred and wait for Wesker, or pick up Wesker and hope I can find a P1 Pred at a decent price later on or that HT will make another P1 Pred down the road. I'm leaning towards the Pred though.

thats a tough call to make, id say a smarter choice would be to get pred first, cause i think he will prob sell out faster. im not too sure how quickly the RE figs will sell out, i know it took a while for the RE4 figures to sell out, took about a year for most places to be out of the leons, whereas both krausers and the chainsaw ganado are usually in stock most places.

however i think the odds are about the same in regards to making second figures of both wesker and the pred so theres that.

so as a regular collector fan based on market predictability id say get pred first

as an obsessive resident evil fan id say eff the pred. its up to you too decide which one of me to listen too:banghead

Anybody dropping this version now that we've seen the STARS version?

I think I'm getting both. I just wish the BSAA version would hurry up and release! Still a month away or so.

I think I'm getting both. I just wish the BSAA version would hurry up and release! Still a month away or so.

no way. i got the entire RE4 line and im going to have everything from this line as well!

I think he's (BSAA) due out in august, hopefully it'll be mid august and not the end of the month. toys2 says Wesker is due out in august...heres hopin that's true

i might cancel it just due to money, cause I want Stars Chris, both Weskers, Tiger Snake, and Sheva.....and that right there is alot of money, so sheva might go for now.

I called the vest for S.T.A.R.S. Chris! :D

I wish they would get to annoucing the STARS verson of Chris, Wesker, and Jill.
Well, we got 2/3 of our wish.

I wouldn't be surprised.....come to think of it Billy probably wouldn't have gotten made if it weren't for STARS Chris :lol
:lol I think you were right!

Yeah, I'll be getting both Chris and Weskers. In fact, It's possible Sheva might have to make way. Chris and Wesker are far more important and iconic characters to me. Man, is Hot Toys being nice to the RE fans this year. Now, I'll plead (again, along with everyone else) for Jill.

Too...much...product!! So...little...money! :monkey2

Yeah, unfortunately I think Sheva's going to get dumped for a while, I need Chris and Wesker more.

EDIT: That last sentence did not sound good.

Last edited:
Poor Sheva, you guys are all dumping her. :monkey2

6%20Biohazard%205_Sheva%20Alomar.jpg

don't worry Sheva baby, Morbo still loves you. :love

Back