• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Truetype bodies,clothing and LOST heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
what you see in the pictures is what you get.
-Hot Toys caucasian Truetype TTM 09 SLIM Body:Comes without the Head,stand and the right pointing finger hand.I am pretty sure the 3 hands that comes with this is not the ones that came with the original release as the skin tone doesn't match the body,but you can barely notice it when you take a closer look,it is not far off.SOLD

-Hot Toys caucasian Truetype TTM 16 Advanced Version Body w/Prison Break Head:Comes Without the extra Neck connector,extra detachable thigh muscles and the stand.Everything else you see here came with the original release.SOLD.

Neither of these 2 comes with the original box

-4 Heads sculpted by SSF member Nek74 and 3 of them painted by Greggo:
-Jack:55$ shipped
-Desmond:50$ shipped(Please check the pic below,there is a tiny paint chip on his hair on his right front)
-Sawyer:55$ shipped
-Ben(Unpainted):35$ shipped
Contact me if you wish to see pics from other angles.

-1/6 clothing:

-Brown long sleeved Shirt with solid metal buttons,not fragile plastic buttons like most 1/6 shirts have
-Dark Blue long sleeved Shirt
-Khaki Pants with belt
-2 different jeans,one darker blue than the other
40$ Shipped for the whole set

-2 Different pairs of Mountain shoes,the brown one is pure plastic while the other one is textile: 30$ Shipped for both pairs.

Thanks for Looking and PM me if you have any questions.
Espen

Last edited:
bump.
I really hope someone can take these LOST heads for a great price.

The Jeans on the right is sold,the Jeans with the belt buckle in the middle is pending.The Khaki Pants and shirts along with the mountain shoes is still available.

Back