Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Shoretrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna wait. One trooper per type, and not ranked ones. I have bought Captain since there was no grunt. Now I may replace the Captain with Grunt, or keep it. Worst case scenario, it will sell out. But I'll still have a sample.

And, glad more people can have this figure now.

Agreed. Range Trooper would be nice, but I'd really like the Mimban Stormtrooper as well. The slight variant of the Mudtrooper would be great and there would certainly be demand for it.

Knew the grunt was coming but pleasantly surprised to get the Squad Leader, even if it's the film's 5 year anniversary this year.

Would still love to see the Tank Commander or Pilot, but grateful to get more Shoretroopers to join the Captain. One of my favorite new trooper designs.

Agreed. Range Trooper would be nice, but I'd really like the Mimban Stormtrooper as well. The slight variant of the Mudtrooper would be great and there would certainly be demand for it.

Knew the grunt was coming but pleasantly surprised to get the Squad Leader, even if it's the film's 5 year anniversary this year.

Would still love to see the Tank Commander or Pilot, but grateful to get more Shoretroopers to join the Captain. One of my favorite new trooper designs.

The range trooper and Mimban trooper are my 2 most wanted remaining troopers HT hasn?t made. Love the range trooper with that gold visor

Got to thinking about troops. There are:

• 96 PT era Clone variants listed on Wookieepedia.
  • 16 ST era variants

OT Era (that I can think of from live action)

1. Patrol Trooper
  2. Mud Trooper
  3. Mimban Trooper
  4. Range Trooper
  5. Death Trooper
  6. Rogue One Stormtrooper (+2 variants based on gear)
  7. Tank Commander
  8. Shore Trooper (3 variants total)
  9. Stormtrooper (3 costume variants)
  10. Sandtrooper (3 ranks)
  11. Spacetrooper
  12. Death Star Trooper
  13. TIE Pilot (3 helmet variants - I think)
  14. AT-AT Driver
  15. Snowtrooper Commander
  16. Snowtrooper
  17. Scout Trooper
  18. Royal Guard
  19. AT-ST Driver
  20. Remnant Stormtrooper (OT-style helmet over RO armour)
  21. Incinerator Stormtrooper
  22. Mortar Stormtrooper
  23. Transport Trooper

Did I miss anything? Ignoring minor variants like ANH Sandtroopers with no pauldron or pack, or SE Sandtroopers that are all kinds of bad CG using ROTJ helmets as the model...

137601493_3635474723187776_2091575219769991294_o.jpg

less than a year, see Mando's Death trooper for reference (plus 2-3 months for SS to receive stocks from HT). The design and color scheme just too cool to not buying, probably order this one together with leader version.

I liked the colored design better but I’m almost def getting one of each. Wasn’t collecting back then.

Was gonna order from my regular HK stop but they are not offering the 20% deposit option anymore. Will likely have to find another source as i'm not really keen to move to the 50% deposit option.

Was gonna order from my regular HK stop but they are not offering the 20% deposit option anymore. Will likely have to find another source as i'm not really keen to move to the 50% deposit option.

I guess you're talking about TBA. You and many others, myself included, are likely to go elsewhere because of that stupid change. I think he's seen how quickly he can sell the 20% deposits and thinks ''gee I wonder if I can sell the 50% deposits just as quick''. He'll cause more damage than good with this, especially when you can go to other Hong Kong sellers selling figures at the same price with lower deposits and payment plan options.

Ordered both. Might end up just keeping the standard trooper but figured I'd rather secure the pair and get free shipping from Timewalker.

I guess you're talking about TBA. You and many others, myself included, are likely to go elsewhere because of that stupid change. I think he's seen how quickly he can sell the 20% deposits and thinks ''gee I wonder if I can sell the 50% deposits just as quick''. He'll cause more damage than good with this, especially when you can go to other Hong Kong sellers selling figures at the same price with lower deposits and payment plan options.

that's the one indeed. kind of disappointed as it's been my go to place for a year now. i still have a dozen PO with him but will likely have to find an alternative or two.

I can't decide between this one and the squad leader. On one hand, I like the kama of the squadleader, but he lacks the tassets that really complete the look imo. I'm also undecided on whether I prefer the blue accents or not.

Did the tassets restrict leg movement on the orignal release?

Timewalker is totally sold out of all of them, damn I saw the two pack but spent almost $500 on Mythic Legions yesterday and thought to give the credit card a day's rest lol.

Back