Hot toys the guyver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampirehunterg

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey I just got a response from Hot Toys. I emailed them about making Guyver figures. They thanked me for the suggestion and said it will be forwarded to the production team. So I'm spreading hot toys contact info around so other fans can let them know we want THE GUYVEERRR!!! Hot Toys email is [email protected]. How cool would Guyver I and Guyver III be? Light up eyes and chest multiple hands and sonic swords. MMMMMM good. If we the fans want them we have to ask. Who is with me?

Hey I just got a response from Hot Toys. I emailed them about making Guyver figures. They thanked me for the suggestion and said it will be forwarded to the production team. So I'm spreading hot toys contact info around so other fans can let them know we want THE GUYVEERRR!!! Hot Toys email is [email protected]. How cool would Guyver I and Guyver III be? Light up eyes and chest multiple hands and sonic swords. MMMMMM good. If we the fans want them we have to ask. Who is with me?

Been emailing them for years about this and always get that same answer. Though, now, with all the issues they're having with their rubber suits, I'd rather someone else take a crack at it. :monkey2

I wouldn't want them to have rubber suits. They should just be solid plastic like the Iron man figures.

Been emailing them for years about this and always get that same answer. Though, now, with all the issues they're having with their rubber suits, I'd rather someone else take a crack at it. :monkey2

Other than leaky abs Batman and a boardie recently mention a deteriorated Kane figure, have we had any other major releases reported with issues? I've got an attic full of MIB rubber bodied HT figures. Not been keeping up with current events :panic:

As for Guyver....GRAIL...

I wouldn't want them to have rubber suits. They should just be solid plastic like the Iron man figures.

The IM figures have rubber components. Check your elbows, abs and the back of the knees for oily residue. My MKIII is fine but I'd worry about the newer figures.

Other than leaky abs Batman and a boardie recently mention a deteriorated Kane figure, have we had any other major releases reported with issues? I've got an attic full of MIB rubber bodied HT figures. Not been keeping up with current events :panic:

As for Guyver....GRAIL...

Pop on over to the Comedian thread in DC. He's leaking like an old man's bladder. :(

If you guys are into non 1/6 scale figures you should check out the "Max Factory" line of Guyver Figures. They are amazing in detail and sculpt. Just google "Max Factory Guyver" in the images search. These figures are amazing.

yea, if these were made, i don't see why they would be rubber. These would defn sell like hot cakes, even if they only made Guyver II and zoanoid Guyver.........I'm sure anime versions would sell well too, but i want the movie versions. i have the max factory kits; they are awesome.

If you guys are into non 1/6 scale figures you should check out the "Max Factory" line of Guyver Figures. They are amazing in detail and sculpt. Just google "Max Factory Guyver" in the images search. These figures are amazing.

:lol I don't care how amazing they are. $150 for an 8" figure is an easy pass. :lol

They always answer the same !!:rotfl

I f you ask me ...I think that they do'nt read all the e-mails received :lecture

Back