Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok cool. I have a client in HK that will try to get one for me tomorrow. I hope they will not be sold out.

It would just be great to go to a movie in the cinema and for once to have an actual figure from it. How badly did we want an Ant-Man after the movie?!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441378738.879974.jpg

Here is the exclusive stand...

Ok cool. I have a client in HK that will try to get one for me tomorrow. I hope they will not be sold out.

I haven' seen any updates on FB today, but I'd be surprised if they weren't already all sold out.

Ordered... also... I want a red pauldron.
View attachment 208070

Bound to be another exclusive right there... hopefully not though as for most figures my go to local seller is much cheaper than SS (once shipping and UK Import factors in) even with reward point accumulation factored in... Though for select exclusives its worth it, just try to decide how much I like this.

Well the store is closed now so if my guy gets there early in their morning perhaps I am in with a chance.

Fingers crossed, though apparently there were only 300 available so they may have gone already.

hmmmmm, $15 extra for this "exclusive" and I'll get him a month a month or two earlier than the regular Stormie? Sign me up:rock

$35 if you take into account that you could most likely use a coupon on the regular in the future while this would be a gamble.

$35 if you take into account that you could most likely use a coupon on the regular in the future while this would be a gamble.

The way SW fans love to pay for extra pieces, no matter how "silly". This little white piece of cloth can probably fetch me an additional $35:lol

From my point of view.

lando.gif

My first TFA PO. Figured i'd have to resort to Sideshow direct as they are EU official distributors and Ex aren't proposed locally.

I just P.O'd this locally so it is available at some places in Europe.

Reading on FB just now from those who got them in HK last night that the pauldron isn't removable.

Most people on FB need instructions and a helping hand to wipe their butts. I wouldn't take that info as solid unless I knew who posted it. Where there's a will there's a way, and not even glue makes something non-removable.

Ok so I gave in and pre-ordered this guy locally, if anyone from the UK (or countries close by who it may be cheaper from/or to get a second for army building) is looking for one Collectables Direct have him available at the moment.

They have been released as a limited 300 TRU Exclusive in HK, I'm assuming herculesanakin is one of the lucky ones to have snagged one.

Back