Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks really good but there is still something off with her eyes. I also agree that the hair colour needs more blonde. Regardless i'll get this :)duh) but I was expecting something more jaw dropping.

If the T-1000 turns out even better than Arnie I will be back on that high again.

Well, because I know you're all eagerly awaiting my comments... :D

Here's My Take:

New Sculpt is much better. But what I see is Pescadero Sarah, not Desert, Cyberdyne or FB Sarah in her expression. It looks kind of sad and listless to me like she was still under medication. I think they used Pescadero as reference as those scenes were lit better. Anyway, her bangs only looked that way at Pescadero. Not sure how this sculpt will work for FB stuff. The arms are better as well.

Hair Color: WRONG. Why do they keep painting it Auburn/Reddish brown. I wonder what Movie they're watching.

1st Sculpt: 6.5/10
2nd Sculpt 8/10

Love to see a Devil666 Hair Repaint. Go for it D.

Last edited:
Well, because I know you're all eagerly awaiting my comments... :D

Here's My Take:

New Sculpt is much better now. But what I see is Pescadero Sarah, not Desert, Cyberdyne or FB Sarah in her expression. I think they used Pescadero as reference as those scenes were lit better. Anyway, her bangs only looked that way at Pescadero as well. Not sure how this sculpt will work for FB stuff. The arms are better as well.

HairColor: WRONG. Why do they keep painting it Auburn/Reddish brown. I wondewr what Movie they're watching.

Love to see a Devil66 Hair Repaint.

I'm convinced that when HT's plan to make just one version of a specific character they try creating a certain scene but with other elements to give you the complete package (eg. shotgun, bangs). Not sure if that makes sense, its early :eek:

The resculpted head looks much better!

getattachment1zs.jpg

Looks a bit like Mick Jagger.

I see they've changed their small print compared to their regular.

Love to see a Devil666 Hair Repaint. Go for it D.

I already did it.

T2SARAH3.jpg

As for the look of this figure, I think people would be more impressed if HT did a similar shot of the face with the split bangs on, looking at film images, yes she had bangs but they were more thinned out than t his look, I think part of what looks strange about the head to people is how much and how thickly the hair covers her forehead.

Very eloquently put and worthy of being somebodies quote:lecture

Hehe! Thank you.:D

Yea my biggest issue is with the hair too. It's too damn monotone. And it really fails to capture the tormented emotions that Linda Hamilton sends out in the movie.

Last edited:
Only thing that is throwing if off for me is the hair colour. Sweet figure though in all other areas, if I could afford it i'd buy it no problemo.

I was really looking for a case to skip this one (to save money), and I thought that was going to be easy but this looks perfect to me!

Somehow a young (Furlong) John Connor seems like a necessary accessory for both this and the T-800. But that's never going to happen.

I already did it.

T2SARAH3.jpg

As for the look of this figure, I think people would be more impressed if HT did a similar shot of the face with the split bangs on, looking at film images, yes she had bangs but they were more thinned out than t his look, I think part of what looks strange about the head to people is how much and how thickly the hair covers her forehead.

Sean, pls repost. All I see is a X .

Wow, the likeness does look better in Tommy's shots.

Stunning figure!

Likeness looks stronger in Tommy Richardson's work, as expected.

ap_20100221021626793.jpg

That's all fine and dandy but at $150, we shouldn't have to do studio lighting and specific poses to have the likeness resemble the character the figure's supposed to be portraying.

For likeliness in pictures you kinda have to know what you are doing but in-hand is totally different. I find that in-hand things always look better especially since it is really just 1:6.

Tommy usually takes a load of pictures with and without studio lighting. Looking forward to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back