• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys TDKR Batpod and Bane MAKE OFFERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WedgeWannaBe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Hot Toys 1/6 scale TDKR Bane and Batpod. Both items come with all original items, boxes (including the brown shipper.) Shipping is included in the price and will more than likely be via Fed Ex. Domestic shipping to the continental U.S. only please. Foreign buyers are welcome, but will have to pay additional shipping cost and insurance as well as any tariffs, customs duties, etc. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you very much for looking at my items.

TDKR Bane: Kept inside a Detolf cabinet out of sunlight the entire time. $265 SOLD

TDKR Batpod: Not kept inside a cabinet or case. $300

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys TDKR Batpod and Bane

Open to trades for the Batpod. Mostly into Marvel and Batman items. Looking for Hot Toys Captain America TFA or Golden Age, Iron Man Mark V. Make me an offer!

Back