Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had the Toys Legend armory on display for a while now, I love it. I have no hesitation resisting the acrylic see through version. I do however like that it comes with a really nice suit.

.... HT just keeps putting out thing that i keep telling myself i dont NEED... but oh how i do NEED them!

Wonder how long till this up for PO now HT have dropped the bomb that is TDK version. Wouldn't surprise me if now if they didn't offer a similar set as TDK version, who knows maybe even with a Alfred & Bruce figure tailored/painted with their TDKR look....

Wonder how long till this up for PO now HT have dropped the bomb that is TDK version. Wouldn't surprise me if now if they didn't offer a similar set as TDK version, who knows maybe even with a Alfred & Bruce figure tailored/painted with their TDKR look....

Probably crippled, bearded Bruce with a magic knee brace.

Honestly, I wasn't really that interested in this armory; but may have considered it once it was shown. Now that I plan on getting the TDK set they announced, it would take a lot for me to add the DKR one. I honestly don't know if Lucius and crippled Bruce would be enough of an incentive.

^^^^ I would like to know as well. I PM'ed someone who was selling it before but they never got back to me.

Hey can you guys tell me where to get those 1/6 newspapers? Thanks

^^^^ I would like to know as well. I PM'ed someone who was selling it before but they never got back to me.

Hey guys, I'll be offering a 2nd small run of the miniauture newspapers soon.
dw316, sorry if it was me you pm'ed and I missed that.
Had to handle some replacements first and I might forgot to pm back.

Here's the link the thread link: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5748140

Last edited:
Milk Magazine recently addressed that this Armory is currently on hold due to manufactuary issues. They're dealing with an insolved issue right now with the armory and putting it through large production.

So don't expect an announcement so soon. Quite happy if they hold this off til the very end of the year. Way too many figures coming out already.

Honestly, I wasn't really that interested in this armory; but may have considered it once it was shown. Now that I plan on getting the TDK set they announced, it would take a lot for me to add the DKR one. I honestly don't know if Lucius and crippled Bruce would be enough of an incentive.

Haha but the magic leg brace! 2 different style armories but no ras

I'm holding off on the custom broken-down Bruce in a robe that's up for pre-order now to see if HT is planning on making their own to accompany this new armory.

Back