Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TDKR - "Batcave Armory"

Aye I was never interested in the 'knock off' versions whatsoever when I knew HT would be doing one :yess:

same here, i only buy officially licensed stuff.

Begins armory would be difficult only because its a wood cabinet. I can see it now if they made it from plastic the Freakies would freak that its not real wood.:lol

580269_395727197214897_249596787_n.jpg

Looks great :yess:

Looks so bland, unless if someone is thinking about making it emerge out of the ground by a little waterfall. Congrats to those who want this version.

That'd be a really cool piece to own, providing it comes with all of the gadgets, and the suit. That way, you could represent TDKR without creepy faceplates and googly eyes.

I think it's cool they're finally offering a product version of this. But I'm just not sure why it's this version. It is pretty bland.

Looks nice. Is there a price on it? It might look good on top of a detolf...

toy legends is licensed

oh, didn't they make the TDK armory, not the TDKR?

I was referring to the people that made the TDKR armory and they were all broken when they shipped. I didn't keep up with them after hearing a lot of them broke.

If the TDK Toy Legends one is officially licensed, i might have to get one somehow:)

Last edited:
TDK Armory > TDKR Batsuit Case

:lecture

Does this come with anything? I can't remember what it had inside other than the suit in the movie. Looks super bland. Unless of course they didn't display all the gadgets.

IF they throw in Wayne in a Kato suit I will die........ And then I will order two

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

:lecture

Does this come with anything? I can't remember what it had inside other than the suit in the movie. Looks super bland. Unless of course they didn't display all the gadgets.

It does come with gadgets. They are all in sliding drawers in the glass. Some are angled and others are not but it's suppose to have gadgets showing too.

Back