• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys T-800 & T-1000 & HT Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hhhaney1234

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale I have a Hot toys T-800 - He is complete with box. $330 shipped in the US. International shipping will have to be charged
T-800 is also on Ebay so if you want him for this great price, get him now the auction ends in 3 days!

T-1000 - SOLD

Two face is a kitbashed custom figure- original HT pieces are (head, hands, gun, coin, jacket/ everything else are kitbash pieces)

I can ship out ASAP. I need to sell these guys quick. Paypal as payment please.

Please PAY ASAP via PAYPAL. THANKS!

PM me with any questions. I am open to reasonable offers.

I am the original owner of both figures. Both have been displayed in smoke free home.

42bc73e6.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

$330 shipped for T-800

$65 plus calculated UPS shipping for Two-face

4e0d80c6.jpg

25685ba2.jpg

c6be6e45.jpg

Last edited:
prices are there Monkey look closely. Custo I messaged you sorry didn't check my messages before.

Bump to the top! open to reasonable offers. I want to try and sell these today so that I can drop off at UPS tomorrow. Need the money for school bills. Thanks

Back