Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT1588.jpg

Nice pics! I like the way you've used the boxes for the backdrop.

The endos are a MUST for anyone that has a passion for engineering/machinery.

Well I just finished editing my pics, here's a few tasters-

t7pose1.jpg

t6headdetail.jpg

t6pose4.jpg

vulcandetail1.jpg

t6detail1.jpg

sizecomp-2.jpg

As my JC hasn't arrived yet, I figured I'd improvise and do the JC Cameron would have given us!

dioskullprofile.jpg

t6down.jpg

makeshiftjc.jpg

JCinspects.jpg

Definately get this figure, I really love it. I'm going to have to try and pick up the rubber skin version as well.

PICT1589.jpg

I just watched the movie and I realised something about all of our 600s, at least that I've seen pics of on here. The ammo pack is about a half inch too high on the back.

It was Connor's line on the radio that made me realise, about how you can cut the back of the 600's neck to disable its tracking system. So after messing around with the straps for about an hour I got it to sit lower and he looks like he has a much longer neck now. Much better.

PICT1593.jpg

alteregocomics has them for $152.99,
that's the lowest price i've seen.

there is a seller at ebay who is selling him for 139$ with free-shipping worldwide. I really think now of getting him. No need for the concept-variants or the other versions of him, just interested in the endo. But... I've spend so much money on figures this month... good lord.... what should I do :D

there is a seller at ebay who is selling him for 139$ with free-shipping worldwide. I really think now of getting him. No need for the concept-variants or the other versions of him, just interested in the endo. But... I've spend so much money on figures this month... good lord.... what should I do :D

Id say save your money. Too many good figures coming out. T-600 may not be as limited as people think.

I saw thaty listing also. decent price.

Id say save your money. Too many good figures coming out. T-600 may not be as limited as people think.

that's my thought at the moment. I think I might hold off for a bit and see what happens to the prices. I have a feeling these will become cheaper.
decisions decisions...:rolleyes:

I saw that auction as well, and was very much tempted :D

Well, I just bit the bullet and bought one from that auction...hope it works out because I cancelled my BBTS preorder....

Just recieved the 600, Very cool piece. Looks good beside the 700. Dont think the 600 will go down much in price if it does. Comparring it to the 700 it is worth the extra moola. Its just a menacing looking beast.

HTendos-1.jpg

Back