Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy today from Viking Playground :rock Love him!
0905091339.jpg

Just got this guy today from Viking Playground :rock Love him!
0905091339.jpg

How did your box arrive?
I bought my t700 from them and it was all scuffed and damaged at the edges. I blamed parcelforce but have you have any problems?

How did your box arrive?
I bought my t700 from them and it was all scuffed and damaged at the edges. I blamed parcelforce but have you have any problems?

Man sorry to hear that, My box was fine, it came like the T-600 box was in a box that was a little bigger than it, so it fit very snug and then that was in a bigger box, if that makes sense. It was hard as hell to get the sleeve out though lol

dcflake,

If your has arrived damaged, this must have come during shipping. Do you still have the original packaging and all? All of the HT figures are shipped insured, you should be able to recove some money from postal system for damaged packaging.

Thank You!

Alexei

I got my 600 today and WOW! What a beast!! Not a very big fan of the movie but I sure did love the designs. He will look great next to my 700 & 800, I look forward to Marcus and yes even "WE ARE ALL DEAD!" :lol John. Wish they made Kyle.

This is much more impressive than the 700. The joints on mine were pretty tight, but be careful in stretching the legs. They'll move further than the pistons are meant to extend. I broke off one of the piston holders. It will still sit in there, but comes off if I move it too much.

Got my T-600 today and couldn't be happier. Funny thing though. When I was putting on his backpack, I peeked at his right hand a finger was missing. It was there when I opened the box. These things are so damn fragile, I probably broke it off without even knowing it. Good thing it wasn't at the joint but at the base of the hand so it was an easy glue back. Can't even tell it had a fix. Pics coming soon. It looks so awesome with my 700 and 800 endos.

Just finished a treble whammy review of the T-700 dio and T600/700 endos, the T-600 takes the biscuit for me, the engineering is so much more advanced than the T-700/800, loving it!

dcflake,

If your has arrived damaged, this must have come during shipping. Do you still have the original packaging and all? All of the HT figures are shipped insured, you should be able to recove some money from postal system for damaged packaging.

Thank You!

Alexei

Yeah thats why I said I blamed Parcelforce. It's in the process of being resolved so I'll see.

I have mine coming in this week, i'm looking forward to take some bad ass pictures.

^^^ What's with all the Bale hate, even still? That guy is cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Not hate man, IMO I feel he just over did it a little in Terminator 4 that's all. He made me unintentionally "LOL" in certain moments in that film. Sucks his character was added more or less last minute and more time was taken away from Marcus and Kyle which had a more interesting arc. But I don't blame Bale for that. That's another topic for another thread. :duff

This is much more impressive than the 700. The joints on mine were pretty tight, but be careful in stretching the legs. They'll move further than the pistons are meant to extend. I broke off one of the piston holders. It will still sit in there, but comes off if I move it too much.

Can you post a pic Dave?

If the Rubber Mask Concept Ani Com Exclusive is out, and the T-700 is out, and the regular T-600 Endo is out, W(here)TF is the Martin Laing Signature Edition at? All the parts are present, so what's the damn hold up?

DCD-HTT4T800.jpg

Back