• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Superman Returns Jor-El(M.Brando),Custom Metal Gear Solid 4 Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
-Custom Big Boss figure(on the left in the picture).Headsculpt by SSF member Amnur.It's on a HT TTM 21 body,but you can choose to buy it with or without the body.Clothes and all accessories are included that you see pictured,the shirt and tie is a little different in colour than the rest of the set.You will save alot on shipping without the body.
-With body---220$ shipped inside europe.240$ outside europe.
-Without body---130$ Shipped inside europe.150$ outside europe.

-Hot Toys Jor-El(Superman Returns).Been displayed in a detolf, but is in excellent condition.No loose joints or damage to the suit.However i am not sure if it is because of the dated paintjob or not, but it appears to have minor scuffs on the back and one side of his hair, please inspect the close up pictures of the head.Comes with the box which has shelf wear and two 3-4 inch tears on the back.If interested in this figure, i can PM you more pictures of the box---550$ shipped inside europe,570$ outside europe.

Thanks for looking:)

Espen

2zyh5ol.jpg

2eg5ohh.jpg

mavse8.jpg

13za4ao.jpg

Jor-El:

1r94z5.jpg

348qecn.jpg

23kdt39.jpg

5noe4y.jpg

148iv74.jpg

ejslmg.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys DX12 Batman TDKR---Metal Gear Solid 3 Naked Snake---Custom Big Boss MGS4

bump :)

Re: Hot Toys DX12 TDKR,Metal Gear Solid,Jor-El(M.Brando),Custom Reeve Clark Kent

2 more figures added

Re: Hot Toys DX12 TDKR,Metal Gear Solid,Jor-El(M.Brando),Custom Reeve Clark Kent

Bump...

Price lowered on Batman DX12 and Big Boss

DX12 sold.
Also have an extra MGS3 Snake Unopened and sealed.

Clark Kent and MGS 3 sold.
i might make the MGS4 Old Snake available soon too as it looks like i have a non-paying bidder on ebay.

Back