Hot Toys Star Wars: When you found Sealed Holy Grails at the back of your garage...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiceKirin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score

During the year end cleaning
When you found Sealed Holy Grails at the back of your garage...
Should I sell them or open them?? :)))

Attachments

• IMG_6602.JPG
    IMG_6602.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 52
i'll gladly take Fives or Echo off your hands and give them a good home. I have a big batch of Sideshow Clones and would love to add one to the collection. PM me if you are interested in selling for the right price. Thank you.

When you go to a white goods store and find they have a lot of sealed Hot toys figures from as early as 2008 onwards...

That was weird. Were they selling them or storing them?

Only problem with brand new sealed figures from years back is that it's a lucky dip what condition they're in. Especially if they spent their life in a humid climate.

A grail can go either way.

giphy.gif

:panic:

When you go to a white goods store and find they have a lot of sealed Hot toys figures from as early as 2008 onwards...
View attachment 552613

If anyone else is curious:

MMS376 - TFA Han and Chewie Set

MMS379 - BTTF2 Marty McFly

MMS380 - BTTF2 Doc Brown

MMS381? - Suicide Squad Deadshot

MMS382 - Suicide Squad Joker (purple rain)

MMS386 - RO Jedha Patrol (white pauldron)

MMS390 - TFA Ahch-To Luke

Nothing terribly exciting aside from the Stormtrooper and the weird place they were found.

@Asta is right, always a gamble with anything sealed especially for over 4+ years, but at least it’s not in Southeast Asia with their humidity.

That purple coat Joker is probably ****ed but who cares about that. :lol

If anyone else is curious:

MMS376 - TFA Han and Chewie Set

MMS379 - BTTF2 Marty McFly

MMS380 - BTTF2 Doc Brown

MMS381? - Suicide Squad Deadshot

MMS382 - Suicide Squad Joker (purple rain)

MMS386 - RO Jedha Patrol (white pauldron)

MMS390 - TFA Ahch-To Luke

Nothing terribly exciting aside from the Stormtrooper and the weird place they were found.

@Asta is right, always a gamble with anything sealed especially for over 4+ years, but at least it’s not in Southeast Asia with their humidity.

That purple coat Joker is probably ****ed but who cares about that. :lol

Part 2 Marty and Doc sell for pretty high prices too.

That was weird. Were they selling them or storing them?

Only problem with brand new sealed figures from years back is that it's a lucky dip what condition they're in. Especially if they spent their life in a humid climate.

A grail can go either way.

giphy.gif

:panic:
Selling them.
and believe me,there were more than just that.
I did take several pics.
The Owner is a collector too and is getting stuff direct from Ikon.
Managed to score a Han trooper for 480 there,Han and Chewie 2pk and a Tarkin Vader 2pk amongst other things..

Back