Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I regretted passing on the shadow trooper. Still am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is one of the best Trooper variants beside maybe the Sandtrooper. Plus comes with different stuff other than the regular trooper (pauldron, extra holster thingy). Might come back...esp with the Battlefront figures they intend to release.

It is a "luxury figure"...Non essential even for big Star Wars fans. Not in the movies and the Empire would never EVER have a golden trooper.

Every new figure is tempting, but I'm really really holding out for the 1/4 scale Stormtrooper. Already have the 1/6th scale but I love the original design.

Btw does anyone know how much the Copper/Bronze Stormtrooper went for on Sideshow?

SS never sold the copper chrome version. It was an exclusive to Asian markets only in collaboration with a HK boutique called Chocoolate.

I'm just waiting for the Rogue One troopers at this point. I really want that one Squad Leader with the antenna backpack, who as at the rear of the line of captured rebel pilots in the trailer.

I'm just waiting for the Rogue One troopers at this point. I really want that one Squad Leader with the antenna backpack, who as at the rear of the line of captured rebel pilots in the trailer.

Actually I wish they had put in the original/old Shadow Trooper version for the movie and not the newer version. The Sandtrooper is pretty cool.

Actually I wish they had put in the original/old Shadow Trooper version for the movie and not the newer version. The Sandtrooper is pretty cool.

Well, they're supposed to be different trooper variants. The classic shadowtroopers are canon because of Battlefront. The black troopers in Rogue One are different, from what I've heard they're more or less supposed to be Waffen-SS troopers.

Unfortunately we wont be getting what we see in the promo pic, tat was taken under special lighting and good photography.. Jus like the stealth mk7. The on hand pics, the gold looked deeper in color and less impressive. Less prenium look compared to the promo pic.

Well, they're supposed to be different trooper variants. The classic shadowtroopers are canon because of Battlefront. The black troopers in Rogue One are different, from what I've heard they're more or less supposed to be Waffen-SS troopers.

Ah ok this makes sense. Well it is a lot better than the Force Awakens troopers. The specialized troopers (flame, snow, pilot) were ok but the standard trooper I was not a fan of.

I've considered picking up the shadow trooper but I have far too many troopers already. They're addictive but I really need to cut down.

I've considered picking up the shadow trooper but I have far too many troopers already. They're addictive but I really need to cut down.

Save up for the 1/4 scale Stormtrooper [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I just saw there are some Shadow Troopers available below retail on Ebay...they have really come down....

Yeah wow. Hmmm. Tempting...but I can't. It would be a nice piece tho. And cool to have an exclusive. But I can't justify it myself, esp if I'm getting the 1/4 scale version.

d67daf594ae810f749cc4321bbc765e7.jpg

This is something Goldmember would enjoy having LOL

austin_powers_in_goldmember.jpg

So there was a Copper one right? The "Chocolate" version? and now gold. So how long until we get a chromed silver one?

Back