Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it's just happenstance that the HT stormies were out of stock just this friday when Popcultcha had 20% off everything for halloween. But now all of a sudden both the single and double pack are available again? :lol

Well good for those that missed out before. I for one wish I hade more funds to get another pair at least.

Now's your chance! How do they have all this extra supply of these? I got one for $201 shipped from them last week.

Thanks for the heads up! I just got one and it was even discounted! Ended up being $182.33 and $14.33 Shipping for a total of $196.66 Thats even a few bucks under retail without shipping. If this transaction goes smoothly then Popcultcha is awesome :)

Popcultcha is a reputable place. You get a "discount" because you don't have to pay aussie sales tax, a nice added bonus after you added the stuff to the shopping cart.

Popcultcha is a reputable place. You get a "discount" because you don't have to pay aussie sales tax, a nice added bonus after you added the stuff to the shopping cart.

Wow that's really great. Yeah I was bummed to know these sold out so quickly and I didn't pull the trigger. Glad I was able to score this at such a good price

Looks like the single Stormtrooper is back in stock at Popcultcha.

Super annoyed at this. I ordered elsewhere in the meantime and they still haven't shipped it yet. Could gotten reward points from Popcultcha.

The other place wants to cut me 12% of the merchandise cost just to cancel even though it hasn't shipped yet.

I'm sure it's just happenstance that the HT stormies were out of stock just this friday when Popcultcha had 20% off everything for halloween. But now all of a sudden both the single and double pack are available again? :lol

Well good for those that missed out before. I for one wish I hade more funds to get another pair at least.

I have been keeping my eye on Popcultcha, was excited on Sunday to see the 20% of everything store wide as I had the funds for the pair. Both the single and double were gone. In my feeling of absolute despair at missing out, I found the last pair on Go Figure and paid $50 more than what Popcultcha charge. What an absolute d#@k move by Popcultcha , they should have said 20% of all marked items - instead they remove the listings (making it seem like they've sold out) and added them back after the sale ended costing me $50.

I have been keeping my eye on Popcultcha, was excited on Sunday to see the 20% of everything store wide as I had the funds for the pair. Both the single and double were gone. In my feeling of absolute despair at missing out, I found the last pair on Go Figure and paid $50 more than what Popcultcha charge. What an absolute d#@k move by Popcultcha , they should have said 20% of all marked items - instead they remove the listings (making it seem like they've sold out) and added them back after the sale ended costing me $50.

I think there are price restrictions that don't allow them to simply mark newer items off by 20%, but they can get around that by doing 20% off everything and have it applied at check out. I know some people did get stormtrooper singles at 20% off.

But it does seem strange that the Stormtroopers suddenly reappeared after the sale.

That being said I'm super stoked with the Stormies - only niggles is I had to glue a piece on the belt canister and one of the wrist pegs has a spilt in it. At least they give you spare pegs and some model glue fixed the canister in a jiffy.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

If the movie does as well as it's looking, think this line will make the Avengers seem like small potatoes.

Even if it's as bad as TPM, it will still make $2 billion worldwide. It's Han, Luke and Leia back in a SW for the first time in over 25 years.

That's pretty sneaky.:lol

Nice shots! The little one always looks pudgy to me. Wish they had altered up the thigh armor just a bit on those.

Yeah, thought so too. I bought two tall singles and figured if I wanted a shorty, I could grab the Luke stormie and get a Luke head for $30 more.

That being said I'm super stoked with the Stormies - only niggles is I had to glue a piece on the belt canister and one of the wrist pegs has a spilt in it. At least they give you spare pegs and some model glue fixed the canister in a jiffy.

Repped for cool pics and for liking Tool. :duff

I'm not much into the trooper thing. But stormtrooper is so iconic that i couldn't resist.

IMG_1972.jpg

Are there anymore ways HT will reuse this mold? Apart from Han and variant Sandtroopers and no doubt releasing it again for Rogue One.

Back