Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vaderandtroopers_zps7694a2f4.jpg

They've already landed in America, at Chicago. Estimated delivery Thursday but I'm thinking it'll be Wednesday. Weather permitting, of course..

Pretty damn fast shipping from HK.

Great pic! :clap

Cheers :)

They've already landed in America, at Chicago. Estimated delivery Thursday but I'm thinking it'll be Wednesday. Weather permitting, of course..

Excellent! Mine were shipped Friday morning and arrived at about 9am, even quicker than the first two

Mine have hit the US too! They are in NYC so weather permitting they should reach my area Wednedsay.

I'm sure anyone has done this yet, and my apologies if it has been earlier in the thread, but has anyone done a side-by-side comparison with the Sideshow trooper? I'm just curious if the Hot Toys take is that much more superior than that of Sideshow's before I buck up the money. Thanks!

I'm sure anyone has done this yet, and my apologies if it has been earlier in the thread, but has anyone done a side-by-side comparison with the Sideshow trooper? I'm just curious if the Hot Toys take is that much more superior than that of Sideshow's before I buck up the money. Thanks!

Someone posted pics of all three Stormies together (tall and short HT + SSC.) I thought that the SSC didn't look too bad with the other two and actually gave a third height option for an even more varied display.

Not a side by side, but the Stormie all the way on the left is Sideshow. Blends in.

I think we're all waiting for your pictures, haha.

(I'm looking at you, canadaclone)

THERE WILL BE STORMTROOPERS !!!!!!

View attachment 167164

I have my cases ordered and I am just waiting for the e-mail they are on their way...since my online guy is direct from HT in Hong Kong, I hope he was given figures from the first release, if they are indeed keeping the rest of the world stock until August...

Not a side by side, but the Stormie all the way on the left is Sideshow. Blends in.

I actually picked him out on first glance. Its the short bicep and long forearms and slightly grayish tint (not his color but the way the SS plastic reacts to light). Fine for background though. I'll throw mine into the mix too.

Back