Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, but I'm just so happy. So glad HT is doing SW.

:love

And they even shunned the PT for the time being!:clap

When they finally release their ANH Vader.. my bladder will fail.

Thanks for the warning, Vintij.

caution-slippery-surface.gif

;)

I just don't want them to continue their rubber fetish, & use it for the body suit - like their VG Arkham Batman.

Surely they're not THAT stupid. :lol

He said you were going to go into uterine prolapse, didn't see you disagree. :lol

The truth is, the clone idea makes little sense for the OT - full-helmet troops aside, every single other Imperial is an individual human. Not just all senior and mid-level officers, but all the way down to death star troopers, star destroyer pit crews, ATST drivers, shuttle pilots, and the basic Imp technicians you see everywhere throughout the OT.

Yeah, that never really gelled. Along with talk of going to the Academy and Solo being a former TIE pilot ...

The best way to do that is to take their people, indoctrinate them into the empire way of thinking and turn them back as Imperial Stormtroopers to keep the others in line. The idea that the Empire spends so much of it's resources cloning troops when it has manpower sitting idle on thousands of world is ludicrous. Not only is it a waste, but it leaves worlds with the manpower to turn in open rebellion against the empire itself vastly outnumbering the Empire forces.

Another good point, and precisely why SW Rebels is now retconning Stormtroopers into humans.

I thought the Medicom ST was really well done for a 2006 figure. Miles better than the SS one. I can't wait to see how cool this one feels in hand.

Medicom ST was really well done for a 2006 figure. Miles better than the SS one.

If you write stuff like that no one will ever take you seriously again. Unless of course you have some typos and you meant to write "Marmit" and "1999"

Yeah, that never really gelled. Along with talk of going to the Academy and Solo being a former TIE pilot ...

Funny - never read the Han as TIE pilot thing, but the Academy sort of defies explanation. It's so vaguely discussed you can't tell if it's an Empire Academy for TIE pilots etc. or something more independent. I always assumed it was something the Empire took over because they talk about jumping ship or something.

Back