Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up at 3am in the morning to feed the bub and saw the sideshow email, this is going to be my first Star Wars figure, pretty excited!

Thinking about getting the black tie pilot so I can get some contrast side by side, any thoughts?

Thought about Captain Phasma but I didn't like how she was portrayed in the movie where she showed no resistance or loyalty when threatened

Get the Shadow Stormtrooper. AKA Blackhole Stormtrooper.

That's not how they usually handle exclusives. Regular figures, sure.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Old saying says, never say never. Bet a lot of waitlist magically convert. Just my opinion. Ben and Chewie was sold out and more appeared. Hot toys wants to make money and no size edition, or individually numbered figures for gold Stormtrooper. So hot toys could just make as money as they want unfortunately.

If it came between this and the original white I'd always take the original. But this is a very fair price for an exclusive figure that will appreciate in value much more than the standard trooper. But I make purchases to keep them, and I'm not tempted to buy this. I'm a minimal, no variant collector...that being said I do actually like the design. I posted this earlier that it is weird that it harkens both the Empire (Stormtrooper suit) and Rebels (exact same C3P0 colours). But for anyone interested...Buy it now and fast. Don't hesitate because this will go up in price very quickly on the secondary market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it earlier today. I wanted it but I too don't buy to let it sit then sell.

I did buy a few Halo items I never opened so maybe I won't display this and my unpainted R2...... Tough choice but if it won't be sold why not open and enjoy.

I did not see it was sold out and I was happy it was not more money than normal. If Voltron was $500 I was gonna buy a 2nd and leave it sealed.

Oh wow I went to look and of course I now see it's sold out cough cough. We will see ahem but I do like it over the chocolates.

I could have ordered this bling trooper, but decided to go for a second HT Sandtrooper instead. Will fit better in my collection

Not bothered for this version at all. Stormies should always be white period. To me it's just another case of a manufacturer rinsing money from us on an old used sculpt. I think they look bloody horrible.

I agree they should be white but I'm gonna hang it from my necklace yoyo sup!!

Frak it though it will just be chillin on my shelf blinding all the rebels.

While white is best it's still cool to me so woot woot for me.

this sucks. I'm not one of these type that spends all day in front of a computer so by the time i even had a chance to look they were waitlisted. I'm sure many are in the same boat. i just hope the waitlist isn't backlogged so far that we don't stand a chance. I'm thinking it is.

I hope this is a short waitlist; unlike the copper variant I loved this from the start, really looking forward to having it on display.

this sucks. I'm not one of these type that spends all day in front of a computer so by the time i even had a chance to look they were waitlisted. I'm sure many are in the same boat. i just hope the waitlist isn't backlogged so far that we don't stand a chance. I'm thinking it is.

You mean to tell me you don't look on this site while you work? Everyone else does, that's why you lost out :lol

Back