Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a real rumor? I assumed they'd never appear in anything but comics and that first fake TFA "international" trailer that I still enjoy watching. "You guys got room in this battle for an old war horse?"

I tried to start one to bump the value of Hot Toys first Star Wars release.

Mind you, this is the only thing that is being made that doesn't come from the movies (or the only toy allowed to be made from the EU).

Question: do you guys think they will re release? or do another shadow trooper? no history with hot toys exclusives. I just thought of it because rogue one is rumored to have them. I guess they may if its a different variant. :dunno

They will re-release the Stormtroopers but not sure if exactly like this. They could make the Rogue One version or ESB and ROTJ. Who knows...

I heard it on one of the jedi council collider videos on YT. Good point yankee. Lol.

One thing that bothers me is that they will do what they did with the FO squad leader. One with glued paldron or whichever matches that and another regular.

Thanks for the response guys. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: do you guys think they will re release? or do another shadow trooper? no history with hot toys exclusives. I just thought of it because rogue one is rumored to have them. I guess they may if its a different variant. :dunno

Rather than asking here if the Stormtroopers will be re-released, please post to Hot Toys' Facebook page and ask there (post a comment and send them a message). I also want them to be re-released.
https://www.facebook.com/hottoys
If they know of the demand they may re-release a product. Will they see your message? Will they pay attention? Will they care? Who knows, but it's our best shot to get more Stormtroopers in stores that haven't been bought up by the hoarders. Asking here, among guys who say "Yes, but who knows" is pointless. :D

Sean

Last edited:
IMG_20151112_155406~2.jpg
IMG_20151112_160002~2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20151112_160543~2 - Copy.jpg

Yeah pretty sweet photo. Love the inclusion of the galactic heroes. :) Just need some micro machines behind those and then the eventual HT 1/4 scale in the front. :lol

Some glue issues and some scratched/scuffed armor are the only problems I remember reading about. And not many of those.

I opened my trooper set tonight and whilst the tall trooper was fine, my short trooper did have a mark on the bottom of the front breastplate.
Not ideal, but the supplier is out of them now, so I'm not going to be returning. It's not a huge deal to me as it is easily obscured by a weapon. But alas this is the problem with clean figures, any blemishes are easy to see.

d709cf1b2731d49ad47e42822dc7894e.jpg

Not sure where to post this question, but does anyone have the link of the company selling those light-up bases that showed up on Facebook?

Back