Hot Toys Spider-Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be hard to imagine a HT Spidey going for as much as some of the other MMS figures, since he really doesn't have much in the way of extra weapons and gear. I mean it's basically Peter Parker in his Spidey suit, with maybe a half dozen extra hands or so. What else is there in the way of extras they could add... maybe an unmasked head sculpt with the PERS eyes? Anyway, it will be interesting to see what they do with him in that regard.

A head with pers would be 100% useless for me. Just need Spidey in his suit, lots of hands and maybe some various webbing.

It would be hard to imagine a HT Spidey going for as much as some of the other MMS figures, since he really doesn't have much in the way of extra weapons and gear.

Could say that about Wolverine. I'd imagine Spidey would cost in the neighborhood of Wolverine's price, especially if his suit is made in some way that's more complex than just a rubber body suit like the Batman's. As long as he's done right, I'm fine paying a Wolverine price, I love the Wolverine figure and feel like he's worth every penny.

I agree, Sean. If Spidey's in that price range and done to the same standard of quality as Wolvie, I'll most likely snag one. I wanted to get Wolverine too but there were just too many other things ahead of him. Hopefully I'll be be able to pick one up a little later on.

For the record, I wasn't suggesting I wanted Spidey with PERS, it was just an example. Basic Spidey in a high quality suit with about 4-5 pairs of hands would be just fine w/me. :D

Back