Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how long this Star Wars roll is going to continue. OK I get that a figure which is almost 2 years from order is not really "on a roll", but as far as announcements from Hot Toys.

I really doubt we'll get anything from them on May 4th. They just don't have that sort of thing on their radar.

Normally I would have the same thought but the next Marvel/DC movie is months away so why not SW next week. And if it is indeed SW next week, might as well make it Monday :) Maybe final product photos of another SW figure like Cody or Jawa? I hope it's the Range Trooper.

It's a double edged sword, because there's still no airmail available from Hong Kong to the UK (or Australia, USA...) :(

Still waiting on Crait Luke and Krennic from KG Hobby as well. No word on either.
My krennic is on its way from there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

This looks like one of the most epic figures ever.

My only Solo figure but likely one of my favorite Star Wars HT figures to date.

I have to agree. It?s seriously cool and anyone who sleeps on it...will likely regret it. I had a feeling HT was going to kill it with this release.

Wasn't the Space Trooper announced on May 4th?
Space Trooper was actually a reveal at Celebration. Think that was one of the first exclusives they released (Shadow Trooper came first and I think it was next).

The Mud Trooper looks pretty great to me. Like the Han this probably will end up being one of those figures that once it sells out it’ll be gone and hard to get. The outfit looks really cool on this and is something unique. May wind up getting this at some point.

My krennic is on its way from there.

And what's your location? Shipping via EMS?

According to the Hong Kong Post site there's only surface mail available. However, I did read a post on KG's Facebook, that dates to a week ago, where they said that for some orders to the UK (and likely other places) they'll use UPS.

Nevertheless, I still haven't heard anything about Krennic (let alone Crait Luke).

And what's your location? Shipping via EMS?
I'm in the UK bud ..shipping via China post. Just had a helmet delivered from CA ..that went via Chicago then Japan ...go figure!!

According to the Hong Kong Post site there's only surface mail available. However, I did read a post on KG's Facebook, that dates to a week ago, where they said that for some orders to the UK (and likely other places) they'll use UPS.

Nevertheless, I still haven't heard anything about Krennic (let alone Crait Luke).

Hopefully, they'll accept to hold my orders until China Post standard services resume. Not going the Express/EMS/UPS road as that would mean extra customs fees killing the whole benefit of ordering in Asia.

I'm in the UK bud ..shipping via China post. Just had a helmet delivered from CA ..that went via Chicago then Japan ...go figure!!

Thanks for the confirmation. interesting that China post took care of it. Any import fees at all? Not taking the risk of express shipping myself as that would garantee an extra €60 to €80 in assorted taxes.

Hopefully, they'll accept to hold my orders until China Post standard services resume. Not going the Express/EMS/UPS road as that would mean extra customs fees killing the whole benefit of ordering in Asia.

Thanks for the confirmation. interesting that China post took care of it. Any import fees at all? Not taking the risk of express shipping myself as that would garantee an extra ?60 to ?80 in assorted taxes.
Free post and no taxes as of today.. have bought around 8 HT's from the seller I use :)

This one's a bit too WWI/SW/steampunk mash-up for me (and I'm a bit bummed that none of the parts will really work for a General Veers, despite the similar look) but it's a cool look overall and the fig looks awesome/badass in this pic...

95200814_10157139618837344_4411891454146772992_o.jpg

This one's a bit too WWI/SW/steampunk mash-up for me (and I'm a bit bummed that none of the parts will really work for a General Veers, despite the similar look) but it's a cool look overall and the fig looks awesome/badass in this pic...

95200814_10157139618837344_4411891454146772992_o.jpg

It’s like so neat but so far......
Could have been awesome and they could have just used veers design with a cape.

It's such a shame that we'll never see any more figures from this movie. I watched it again last night and was blown away by some of the designs: Enfys Nest, the Cloud Riders, the Kessel guards, Moloch etc. Even Dryden, Beckett, Val, and Rio Durant. Yes, there are a few cringey moments here and there, and it has possibly the worst ever SW character (L3), but overall it'll likely be remembered fondly by the fanbase. Imo, much like Rogue One, it gets better every time you watch it.

It's such a shame that we'll never see any more figures from this movie. I watched it again last night and was blown away by some of the designs: Enfys Nest, the Cloud Riders, the Kessel guards, Moloch etc. Even Dryden, Beckett, Val, and Rio Durant. Yes, there are a few cringey moments here and there, and it has possibly the worst ever SW character (L3), but overall it'll likely be remembered fondly by the fanbase. Imo, much like Rogue One, it gets better every time you watch it.

I don't remember a single thing about this movie, but I would very seriously consider Enfys Nest based on design alone, something I very rarely ever do.

100%. I really liked Solo. Enfys Nest would make a great figure.

Yes it is a very watchable movie. I think it would have been a huge hit as a tv show, rather than cinema release.

I agree regarding L3 too. Dreadful.
I always thought Jar Jar would remain in a league of his own in regards to awful characters, but fair play to Disney. L3 and Rose are right up there, and Holdo and Maz not far off too :(

Cannot wait to get this figure in my collection.

[...]has possibly the worst ever SW character (L3),[...]

I want to say Jar Jar is still the worst, followed closely by Dexter Jettster but L3 is preeetty bad. She shares something in common with Jettster in that she's a tone-deaf, off-brand character. Jar Jar has bad potty humour and pratfalls, but Jettster and L3 are positively anachronistic, fantasy notwithstanding.

Back