Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I think overall I prefer the troopers from the Empire because they're quite unique (of course sand trooper, space trooper etc not so much lol)
The Mudtrooper gives me Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast vibes. Anyone else? Reminds me of the troopers from Yavin 4.

Ho Andy - ‎One Sixth Republic
25 mins ?

Arrived in Hong Kong

94702648_10157838063618141_5718861345328201728_o.jpg

Can?t wait for some in hand pics. Been debating adding a second one to my order. Troopers always look better in pairs(which is why I wish I doubled up on the Rogue One Death and Shore troopers).

Can?t wait for some in hand pics. Been debating adding a second one to my order. Troopers always look better in pairs(which is why I wish I doubled up on the Rogue One Death and Shore troopers).

Thinking about a second as well. Will wait for more pics and reviews.

I heard whispers this was coming out this week but wasn't sure if it was real info.

Fantastic to see this is coming out finally!!!

At last. Two years give or a take a couple weeks since PO. Would probably have gone for a second one had Hot Toys offered a Mimban stormtrooper while we were waiting for this one but i'll hold.

Now 4 figures behind with actual releases, i hope regular shipping option from HK won't be too long to get back to normal as i'm not going the EMS route and get slammed with import fees on those.

Back